Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
200.gif

ya son DOPE nikka

tumblr_mu7ro0WvJd1sxhaayo1_500.gif

53f88407a437effa1fdcd6954e2e97ab.500x210x36.gif
I wonder how young Adonis gonna feel when he learns his dad wanted him aborted.

Hell of a dad thing.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost approaching the fact that Drake has already lost. The thing he uses the most, social media, isn't working to his advantage. He has to come out with an absolute scathing diss track.

What can he really say though Wack was saying he’s looking for dirt on Kendrick and he said he won’t find shyt because Kendrick is a square. nikka been with his high school sweet heart raising his kids don’t drink or smoke.

Like the issue with Drake is he’s too outside and it’s come to bite him in the ass. nikka been dropping lacklustre uninspired albums rapping about the some trifling bytches for four summers. nikka seriously needs to take a break. That’s why you’re seeing the audience shift a bit and going towards Kendrick because Kendrick ain’t outside it’s more impactful when he comes out. People starting to get bored of him.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost approaching the fact that Drake has already lost. The thing he uses the most, social media, isn't working to his advantage. He has to come out with an absolute scathing diss track.
What drake always tries to do with social media, kendrick literally did it better...that restaurant crap is just an example of it. Drake is getting clowned everywhere on the internet now lmao. I bet that wasn't even kendrick goat, but it is what it is, kendrick's impact in these moments is crazy.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
He gotta drop a club record this summer to minimize the damage.

He can’t win this but he will move on and continue being a pop star.

That’s really all Kendrick is saying if you listen.

We want pop Drake, not wannabe gangsta, “your culture is mine” Drake.

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
It’s been said to death but the more the song lingers and people continue to learn more about it, I’m not sure a scathing track will do anything.

What did Super Ugly do to Nas?

I think it’s over.

Superstar
Daps
Drake probably could have beat some of these allegations if he seeded up a black woman…his entire family being white makes it even funnier

:ehh:
He probably could have skated, easily, in some of these on-wax tussles, just off celebrity and memes, if he would have refrained from mentioning nikkas girl’s names.

Out of everything Jay said on “Takeover” I always feel it was the “because you know what, you know who…” bullshyt was what really lit the fire under Nas to make “Ether” as it was. You could that nikka was seething more and more as the song progressed.

The whole “I’ll fukk your bytch…” thing just causes drama with peers, industry workers, potential fans, and gets your after parties shot up. It don’t ever end well. It’s caused nothing but bullshyt since Milk said “I stole your girl while you were in prison”.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:ehh:

The whole “I’ll fukk your bytch…” thing just causes drama with peers, industry workers, potential fans, and gets your after parties shot up. It don’t ever end well. It’s caused nothing but bullshyt since Milk said “I stole your girl while you were in prison”.
mostt nikkas would react to that...

id be like shiiiid pay her

200w.gif

tay1

All Star
Daps
He gotta drop a club record this summer to minimize the damage.

He can’t win this but he will move on and continue being a pop star.

That’s really all Kendrick is saying if you listen.

We want pop Drake, not wannabe gangsta, “your culture is mine” Drake.
I don't think he has it anymore to make the type of club record to minimize this. He kind've has to lay low and let it pass.

It’s been said to death but the more the song lingers and people continue to learn more about it, I’m not sure a scathing track will do anything.

What did Super Ugly do to Nas?

I think it’s over.
Yeah it's starting to look like this. The song is doing more damage the more we sit with it.