Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Whether or not the daughter thing is true, it really don't matter. MTG did it's job. It stopped Family Matters in it's tracks. People were literally saying the shyt was over after this song dropped. That's why when Not Like Us dropped nikkas was saying he was beating a dead body. MTG killed Drake and his momentum.

Also, Drake lied about the Dave Free/Kendrick son shyt so, a lie for a lie. It's all about who lie hit harder and Kendrick's "lie"hit harder.
How did Drake lie about Dave Free son?

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People so desperate for a W they’re stuck on this daughter thing when their side has no receipts on any of their claims either :mjlol:

Even the “we gave you the information” shyt was something he clearly got off Reddit when them dudes were scrambling after this and not like us dropped. Just like the idea to name that track the heart part 6

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
People so desperate for a W they’re stuck on this daughter thing when their side has no receipts on any of their claims either :mjlol:

Even the “we gave you the information” shyt was something he clearly got off Reddit when them dudes were scrambling after this and not like us dropped. Just like the idea to name that track the heart part 6
That alone makes me think it’s true, it’s the only thing he addressed immediately and just addressed it again for no reason. Lol

Daps
That alone makes me think it’s true, it’s the only thing he addressed immediately and just addressed it again for no reason. Lol
Yeah, I believe it's true as well. My theory is the reason Drake jumped in front of the daughter sh--t as fast as he did is because the child's alleged baby mother was underage (under 18) when the child was conceived. He's never gonna claim that kid, claiming her would leave him open to other questions he ain't trying to answer.