Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People so desperate for a W they’re stuck on this daughter thing when their side has no receipts on any of their claims either :mjlol:

Even the “we gave you the information” shyt was something he clearly got off Reddit when them dudes were scrambling after this and not like us dropped. Just like the idea to name that track the heart part 6
No you don’t know how Kendrick got any of his info brother . Ak even said Drake showed him more messages only posted this . Also the fake he wasn’t trying to dox a child when he literally said Eternity name in MTG ! It’s more likely he got tricked with bad info . Also Why not ask Kendrick to show how he got in contact with EBP? You noticed he’s awfully quiet about MTG right ? Even Hitta j3 admitted it was just rapping
Also jcole didn’t even co-sign the you did Cole foul line meaning he lied right ? Where’s the raids in the embassy etc
them southsiders getting at ak:lupe:
So ? Why did they clout chase ?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I can see this thread becoming a revolving door of "Groundhog Day" type posts where people rehash things that were addressed months (and with the way the thread is going, most likely years) prior.

Kendrick's camp never claimed Eternity was Drake's daughter. That rumor started on social media (a little Canadian girl is wearing a Drake shirt + named Eternity = Drake's daughter) and blew up because, ironically, a Drake stan posted it on Twitter.

That's the same lunatic stan that claimed Drake owned half of UMG.

I pointed all of this out earlier in the thread, way back in May.

I have no idea if Drake has a daughter. The only thing this definitively proves (as if we didn't already know) is Drake didn't plan anything. That's clearly bullsh*t because if he made Kendrick believe this little girl was his fake daughter he would've dropped these DMs directly after "Meet The Grahams". Not wait 5 months, while he's getting called a pedophile from Japan to Atlanta, after the girl's mom starts trolling on social media.

Fred.

It’s also funny that people are still trying to trust AK after that bullshyt with the guy “proving” Kendrick was using bots was quickly debunked. It shows they’re grasping for straws.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was on Twitter. They contacted him and demanded he remove the pics of the little girl.

Fred.

8da98a06-08aa-4fe8-b8ef-304a1b648649_text.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I have no idea if Drake has a daughter. The only thing this definitively proves (as if we didn't already know) is Drake didn't plan anything. That's clearly bullsh*t because if he made Kendrick believe this little girl was his fake daughter he would've dropped these DMs directly after "Meet The Grahams". Not wait 5 months, while he's getting called a pedophile from Japan to Atlanta, after the girl's mom starts trolling on social media.

Fred.

There are articles out there from 2015 about a woman claiming Drake is the father of a then 2 year old girl. Whether it's true or not, who knows, but it's not like Kendrick was sitting around saying "I have an idea, let's make up Drake hiding an 11 year old daughter!" and then putting it on the record.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you don’t know how Kendrick got any of his info brother . Ak even said Drake showed him more messages only posted this . Also the fake he wasn’t trying to dox a child when he literally said Eternity name in MTG ! It’s more likely he got tricked with bad info . Also Why not ask Kendrick to show how he got in contact with EBP? You noticed he’s awfully quiet about MTG right ? Even Hitta j3 admitted it was just rapping
Also jcole didn’t even co-sign the you did Cole foul line meaning he lied right ? Where’s the raids in the embassy etc

So ? Why did they clout chase ?

Find it hard to believe that they’d be willing to let certain narratives run for months if they had any receipts but I’m willing to be wrong. Those messages sound like whatever scathing diss track he had lined up for Pusha/kanye

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
She even has her daughter name as eternity graham to try and capitalize. Not to mention that Kenny clearly says eternity in MTG. He really thought he had the kill shot and so he scrambled and said pedo!!!
He said pedo on euphoria "you pacify them... i could double down on that line..............."

That was always in his bag, that's why Drake tried to jump ahead of it on that tupac shyt talking bout millie bobbie brown, cause he was hitting her up way before 16, let alone 18