Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll preface with...If this is legit,

Anyone who ignores this/doesn't care is why hip hop is so corny now. How can you be a fan of hip hop and see this and not feel disgusted? You're just a cold-blooded, 100% dikk eater at that point, there's no other possibility, you're on Drake's dikk and basically a male female. Or you're a little kid/young teen...then you get a pass.

Kendrick is writing his diss records (and regular records) by himself, he's the talent...Drake is writing his (if he wrote anything at all) with teams of writers. Read that again. If you're thinking/about to type something defending Drake regarding this in any way, you're a dikk eater and should be banned for life from hip hop...and this forum...and from being taken seriously by anybody, ever...on anything.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D

Anyone who ignores this/doesn't care is why hip hop is so corny now. How can you be a fan of hip hop and see this and not feel disgusted? You're just a cold-blooded, 100% dikk eater at that point, there's no other possibility, you're on Drake's dikk and basically a male female. Or you're a little kid/young teen...then you get a pass.

Kendrick is writing his diss records (and regular records) by himself, he's the talent...Drake is writing his (if he wrote anything at all) with teams of writers. Read that again. If you're thinking/about to type something defending Drake regarding this in any way, you're a dikk eater and should be banned for life from hip hop...and this forum...and from being taken seriously by anybody, ever...on anything.
Lol those are producers

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

Look up the names my g.. I hate drake too but :comeon:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think that but as time has passed, I'm starting to feel like all of Canada belongs to Weeknd.

The weekend is the bigger artist here. The nikka sold out the Rogers Centre which is the biggest arena for concerts in Toronto. I don’t think Drake has ever done or has sold it out. Drake is much bigger in an America than he is here.