Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick didn't mention anything about his race or skin color
GMiFXR5XUAExt_W

nikkas listening to literal talking points from two dudes wearing OVO player edition merch like they were on team Jordan :heh: Get the fukk outta here with that bullshyt

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'll preface with...If this is legit,

Anyone who ignores this/doesn't care is why hip hop is so corny now. How can you be a fan of hip hop and see this and not feel disgusted? You're just a cold-blooded, 100% dikk eater at that point, there's no other possibility, you're on Drake's dikk and basically a male female. Or you're a little kid/young teen...then you get a pass.

Kendrick is writing his diss records (and regular records) by himself, he's the talent...Drake is writing his (if he wrote anything at all) with teams of writers. Read that again. If you're thinking/about to type something defending Drake regarding this in any way, you're a dikk eater and should be banned for life from hip hop...and this forum...and from being taken seriously by anybody, ever...on anything.
Producers get the writing credits too my guy. Lol. I'm not even defending the Drake writing shyt but this is kinda of a stupid premise for "proof" of anything.

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My predictions for the ‘nukes’ from Drake or Kendrick for next disses

Drake could bring up:

• Wife is mixed race angle (even though she 75%) to counter the ‘blackness’ debate
  • Kendrick beat up a woman (media takeout article from back in the day)
  • Infidelities from Kendrick especially with white women - why he lives in Brooklyn
  • Infidelities from his wife
Kendrick could bring up:
  • Drake snitched multiple occasions
  • Alleged murders associated with drake/his team
  • Daylty wrote Back to Back/ God’s Plan (“Lyt Pack”, “Back to Back” - I like that record, we going to get back to that for the record)
  • Perhaps the original story why they stopped talking originally
  • Drake liking underage girls
  • Drake allegedly sleeping with a trans woman
  • Drake's contract arrangement with Lucien Grainge

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I'll preface with...If this is legit,

Anyone who ignores this/doesn't care is why hip hop is so corny now. How can you be a fan of hip hop and see this and not feel disgusted? You're just a cold-blooded, 100% dikk eater at that point, there's no other possibility, you're on Drake's dikk and basically a male female. Or you're a little kid/young teen...then you get a pass.

Kendrick is writing his diss records (and regular records) by himself, he's the talent...Drake is writing his (if he wrote anything at all) with teams of writers. Read that again. If you're thinking/about to type something defending Drake regarding this in any way, you're a dikk eater and should be banned for life from hip hop...and this forum...and from being taken seriously by anybody, ever...on anything.

A lot of if not most of these Drake fans are not rap fans. They are Drake fans. They are fans of a pop star who just so happens to rap. The proof is in them acting like the story Kendrick already talked about on Duckworth was some sort of ammo that they uncovered. Which is insane because it's not like Kendrick is some local underground artist either. We're talking about one of the biggest rappers in the world's closing song on his highest selling album. These are not serious people. These are cheerleaders. "Aubrey, Aubrey, he's our man, if he can't do it, nobody can! Goooooooo Aubrey!"

Last edited:

Black Excellence

All Star
Daps
I’m not even going to lie to you Kendrick may have more Cac fans here than Drake. I’ve seen him twice here when he came for Damn and Mr Morale and the big steppers and the nikka had a full house of them.
Kenny got the “he speaks real shyt” cac fans ala Eminem, Wu Tang, etc.

A lot of them be in European country hence why he’s so big out there. Idk if you seen his Mr Morale Paris Tour video he did for Amazon but that shyt was insane.