Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
Like That.
LOVE.
HUMBLE.
Win w/ Kenny Adlibs OR Maad City with Lil Wayne AdLibs.
Alright.
Bad Blood Remix.
Close out with Not Like Us with the random NOLA college band.

easy goat performance.

terrible set tbh

kendrick need to do something different

either come out to Like That verse or Euphoria after Teddy P sample and start it off with the “Shooo”

at least 1 deep cut (like how the weeknd did hob/gtg:wow:)

Win or Family Ties verse & bring out Keem/Rock
(we need one of them triumphant beats)

Humble/Maad City

close out with nlu

either way i know the theatrics/performance is going to be crazy asl cause dot & dave dont miss

but i just hope we dont get the usual
humble. maad city. alright. love set

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pulitzer superbowl Kenny, the only rapper getting accolades that are impossible to get by hip hop acts, and the only rapper to have his musical composition analyzed by the goat M.C.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
If they were going to have a rapper, it should have been Wayne.

Imagine Wayne bringing out all the local New Orleans artists, including master p, the jazz bands. They missed an opportunity here
The Super Bowl is a corporate event. The folks attending don’t give a shyt about Kevin Gates or Big Freedia or the Big 6 Brass Band

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Super Bowl is a corporate event. The folks attending don’t give a shyt about Kevin Gates or Big Freedia or the Big 6 Brass Band

Y’all move the goal posts so much lol. Where did I mention Kevin gates or big freedia? Or are you trying to saying lil Wayne is too local?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
terrible set tbh

kendrick need to do something different

either come out to Like That verse or Euphoria after Teddy P sample and start it off with the “Shooo”

at least 1 deep cut (like how the weeknd did hob/gtg:wow:)

Win or Family Ties verse & bring out Keem/Rock
(we need one of them triumphant beats)

Humble/Maad City

close out with nlu

either way i know the theatrics/performance is going to be crazy asl cause dot & dave dont miss

but i just hope we dont get the usual
humble. maad city. alright. love set
so basically 75% of what I just said :dahell:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Y’all move the goal posts so much lol. Where did I mention Kevin gates or big freedia? Or are you trying to saying lil Wayne is too local?
What goal posts? You literally said

Imagine Wayne bringing out all the local New Orleans artists, including master p, the jazz bands
Wayne ain’t local but ain’t no one who’s a paying attendee of the Super Bowl next year clamoring to see Lil Wayne, Big Tymer’s, the Hot Boys perform at halftime or the NL tank rolling out onto the field

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
these dum fuxx forget that the NFL stopped booking hip hop back during the Nelly/timberlake/janet performance where JT pulled her tiddy out. It wasn’t til Hov got in position that they brought it back

If not for Jay we would be getting morgan Wallen type artists performing every year

I really don’t care for football but he did put Hip Hop back in the eyes of viewers who do watch. But do we need those fans? Do they even like rap music?