Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What goal posts? You literally said

Wayne ain’t local but ain’t no one who’s a paying attendee of the Super Bowl next year clamoring to see Lil Wayne, Big Tymer’s, the Hot Boys perform at halftime or the NL tank rolling out onto the field

It would probably be more drake and Nicki with a juvie performing his biggest song and master p performing his. No no limit tank needed, although I would love to see a no limit tank lmao

Honestly it sounds like some of yall are embarrassed or ashamed of hip hop. Kendrick is a safe negro for yall for the corporate folk. Thats a whole different convo

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I doubt Wayne was ever in the running but its been interesting and bizarre to watch people discredit Wayne's career for two days in all of this

I do find it funny that the majority of the crowd that really want to see Drake get dissed at the Superbowl so they can go viral and make 30 dollars off a couple tweets would've been the same ones fake boycotting it for Kap just a few years ago

its also been another reminder how much Jay is a father figure to many. people will fight tooth and nail about him

and this is all over a performance for tv. capitalism baby

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt Wayne was ever in the running but its been interesting and bizarre to watch people discredit Wayne's career for two days in all of this

I do find it funny that the majority of the crowd that really want to see Drake get dissed at the Superbowl so they can go viral and make 30 dollars off a couple tweets would've been the same ones fake boycotting it for Kap just a few years ago

its also been another reminder how much Jay is a father figure to many. people will fight tooth and nail about him

and this is all over a performance for tv. capitalism baby
Listen Wayne is a goat and he shines in the studio. Wayne isn’t the performance nikka though. The nikka has no eye for production and set design. The nikka performs like a club rapper if we being honest.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
It would probably be more drake and Nicki with a juvie performing his biggest song and master p performing his. No no limit tank needed, although I would love to see a no limit tank lmao

Honestly it sounds like some of yall are embarrassed or ashamed of hip hop. Kendrick is a safe negro for yall for the corporate folk. Thats a whole different convo
With the statements on race Wayne has made, Dot is the “safe negro” huh :mjpls:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
nikka they wasn't ever gonna do it anyway. Nicki especially. As long as Jay and Roc Nation was involved they wasn't ever gonna do shyt. That's the point u been missing in this whole shyt. This aint even really about Wayne.
Nicki's been up there before. She just wasn't the headliner. She was being featured with Madonna 12 years ago.

Nicki's just mad that a Wayne headlining performance pretty much guarantees she'd be back up there.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nicki's been up there before. She just wasn't the headliner. She was being featured with Madonna 12 years ago.

Nicki's just mad that a Wayne headlining performance pretty much guarantees she'd be back up there.
I said since Jay is involved. She won't be up there again as long as he is. She's been beefing with Roc Nation for years now. And for ME. Her having these issues with Jay is crazy. I remember back in the day I had an argument with her over Jay and Nas. She used to LOVE Jay and hate on Nas. She got in the industry. Ended up loving and dating Nas. And hating Jay. Lol.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So Jay z doesn’t decide who performs then

Jay and a team make a shortlist. Submit to the NFL for approval. The NFL approves and sends the list to the host city to ultimately make a selection.

So Jay doesn’t have final say but is part of who makes the shortlist for consideration. Once the artist is selected Jay produces the show and in the case of the Rihanna performance he directed it, which actually won him an Emmy award for Outstanding Directing of Variety Special.

So i’m guestimating that Jay will at the very least serve as a producer for Kendrick Lamar performance, Dave Free will more than likely direct,

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
they out here begging for attention
they need to say please

a56.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga