Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said before. This aint even a problem with Kendrick cause this aint Kendrick fault. Jay pulled that move for a reason tho and any nikka denying that is delusional. Son got an issue with Nicki and Drake. I didn't even know about his issue with Birdman. But Wayne suffering for it. Lol

Ionno, like I said earlier Jay was on Drake album not too long ago, Drake also worked on the Beyonce album before the country one.

That don't sound like someone he got issues with. It's just business :ehh: nikkas need to get out of their feelins sometimes

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do we know it was Jays choice fully you know damn well them white folks at the NFL wanted Kendrick over Wayne. They seen the numbers he pulling with not like us and told Hov fukk Wayne you better bring Kendrick on.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Ionno, like I said earlier Jay was on Drake album not too long ago, Drake also worked on the Beyonce album before the country one.

That don't sound like someone he got issues with. It's just business :ehh: nikkas need to get out of their feelins sometimes
They always had a weird relationship. Jay was on Ye album too. They don't fukk wit eachother. Plus Drake drew his line in the sand with the Megan shyt. And Roc Nation been lowkey tryna sabotage Nicki for a minute now. To the point that now she publicly beefing with them. Bottom line is Jay and Roc Nation don't fukk wit them Young Money artists and Wayne basically collateral damage.

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Kendrick really about to put
UAZGQp7.png
on that Superbowl Screen

:huhldup::huhldup:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Mfs gotta be trolling with this Wayne shyt. :dead:

This ain't 2008 anymore. Dude is literally a high-functioning addict. If Taylor Swift, Adele, Bad Bunny or Rihanna were headlining instead of the dude that won a rap battle would this ridiculous convo about someone taking away an opportunity from a "young black man" even be happening?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They always had a weird relationship. Jay was on Ye album too. They don't fukk wit eachother. Plus Drake drew his line in the sand with the Megan shyt. And Roc Nation been lowkey tryna sabotage Nicki for a minute now. To the point that now she publicly beefing with them. Bottom line is Jay and Roc Nation don't fukk wit them Young Money artists and Wayne basically collateral damage.

Yall reading way too much into this while ignoring reality. Yes, I agree Jay doesn't fukk with Drake and it's probably for the same reason a LOT of industry people (rappers and execs) don't fukk with Drake. Which I won't re-litigate, we already spoke on that shyt for months. And we know Jay doesn't fukk with Birdman. But Wayne is not some collateral damage case...he was never in this discussion. He's a terrible performer, he looks like shyt, he's an addict, he's disorganized and has a shytty team. You are more familiar with Jay than most of us....do these sound like things that JAY Z wants to bet on, or attach himself to? Because all those things sound like the exact opposite of what Jay is about.

If a rapper outside of Jay was going to do the Super Bowl it was going to be Eminem, Drake, or Kendrick. Nobody else matters or is contention for this type of platform.