Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Now nigfas
Usher has residency in Vegas and been performing there damn near exclusively for years now. And yes. Basically since Jay set the stage for that. It's more about Jay being a hip hop nikka than it is about anything g else. nikkas wanna act disingenuous about everything tho when it comes to artists they like. Lol. Like. I ain't even mad Kendrick performing. But I can see Jay's play a mile away. I mean u got celebrities from LA saying it's kinda fukked up. Lol.
Hilarious when 50 calls out the snake shyt Jay does behind the scenes it's a completely different reaction

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
allegations of beating on his wife by a rival rapper, a fetish for white woman and was basically saying what about black on black crime when the Mike Brown stuff happened ? sounds like a perfect choice for the NFL

honestly though, I don't really care who does the halftime show, Kendrick will put on a fine performance
he's having a unbelievable year and hes only had to do a couple nights work

discourse mostly been about Drake and Wayne but

:yeshrug:

both sides of the Wayne discussion have been weird and doing too much

Kendricks fans been embarrassing the way they jump on everything, you don't need to shyt on Wayne just because there is people on twitter that would rather seen Wayne in Nola and despite Wayne not being what he once was I'm sure they could've built a very good show around him.

but a Wayne performance means a Drake performance and they not letting that happen after he finally faltered

funny how the Canadian seen all this coming but wasn't good enough to stop it
he better drop footage of Kenny beating on his wife in the next 100GB's pack

Drakes relationship with both Kanye and Jay is interesting
and the only interesting thing left in the Drake vs Everybody beef is Jack, formerly of twitter disdain for Drake. we need more info on that.

he should sit in the rafters like Sting
Jack’s salty he took Taylor Rooks from him when they were dating.
Been vitriol and wave riding from Jack ever since.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Like I said before. This aint even a problem with Kendrick cause this aint Kendrick fault. Jay pulled that move for a reason tho and any nikka denying that is delusional. Son got an issue with Nicki and Drake. I didn't even know about his issue with Birdman. But Wayne suffering for it. Lol

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said before. This aint even a problem with Kendrick cause this aint Kendrick fault. Jay pulled that move for a reason tho and any nikka denying that is delusional. Son got an issue with Nicki and Drake. I didn't even know about his issue with Birdman. But Wayne suffering for it. Lol
Wayne can still be up on that stage. The thing is will he. I wouldn’t if I was him because they not allowing him to do it the way he would want to do it. But like I said I believe Kendrick would want him on that stage but the optics look nuts if he went up now. Especially since Nicki is geekin out like this.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
Why people acting like this is Wayne's birthright :russ:Nikka can choose who he wants to perform, it's not a block nikkas acting like he was set in stone to perform and Jay came in and stopped it :mjlol:
Having lil wayne perform at SB would be embarassing... like crook said, kendrick probably just pulled the best year for hip hop, they never letting someone else perform lmfao

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Airheads like Nicki Minaj started watching the SB when Snoop and Dre performed. So they think it’s always a hometown hero performing.

:mjlol:

Was it in Atlanta last time? Barbados before that? NY with JLo? Or in Houston when Beyonce preformed?

One thing she is tryna make sure of is that Drake or Wayne won’t be allowed to invite her on stage if ROC/Apple selects them.

Last edited: