Usher - 18
Kendrick - 15
You’re really going to use those streaming era entries :russ:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When kendrick said "it's just big me" I was originally like "that's a dope line kenny"... but he really put the foot on nikkas necks :wow:

Drake droping flops, cole still in hiding.... big sean... :sadcam:

It's at the point, kendrick is gonna kill rap music all together if he don't put out an album. No other artist can eat when this man at the table, and when he's gone, ain't nobody getting served. Country music ready to sneak up and put the nail in the hip hop coffin. Kendrick needs to bless us with another kung fu classic

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
When kendrick said "it's just big me" I was originally like "that's a dope line kenny"... but he really put the foot on nikkas necks :wow:

Drake droping flops, cole still in hiding.... big sean... :sadcam:

It's at the point, kendrick is gonna kill rap music all together if he don't put out an album. No other artist can eat when this man at the table, and when he's gone, ain't nobody getting served. Country music ready to sneak up and put the nail in the hip hop coffin. Kendrick needs to bless us with another kung fu classic
Let the industry die. Ppl been begging for a reset anyways. Drake being the "carrier of the culture" and "carrying the summer" is part of Hip-Hops downfall. Having to go through one man to get hot isn't it. The "King Midas" archetype in hip-hop was always corny. If Kenny don't drop an album and other non-rap genres dominate the pop charts, would it be the worst thing? "Content by any means necessary" is why we're at where we are right now in rap. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
If those horns to not like us hit Drake gotta parachute in like ol boy did when Holyfield fought Bowe back in the day at this point.

tumblr_mvt2azN5rb1rvn2ylo1_400.gifv

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
They didn't have Ross, Trick Daddy, Trina, Luke, no Deep City Miami records, Northwestern Bulls perform at Superbowl in Miami. New Orleans will be good without Wayne.
TRUTH! :mjlol:

They're gonna argue that those artist didn't have the white crossover appeal and the record sales of Wayne! BUT! Even going by that logic, JayZ and Pepsi and the NFL could've kept it cultural and had Pitbull or FloRida perform during the past Miami superbowls! Two megastar Miami artist with hits on hits on hits.