Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
Why would I care when he's the top streamed artist lol?? This just shows everything he's said in family matters to be true, lil Wayne is one of the most influential artist and if u can't see this you are just glazing
He says, after breathlessly spamming 8000 posts about Drake :russ:

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
Yall saying Wayne don’t have mainstream hits now. Wow.

I like Kendrick but the dikkriding has reached a new level of horror

Wayne could bring out Drake and Nicky and that’s why he wasn’t chosen

I'm a Wayne fan but if I'm being honest I'm not really tryna see him perform in 2024.

His voice is fried nowadays, most of the outrage is coming from Drake stans who are just upset Kendrick is getting a look so they now pretending like they have given a fukk about Wayne in the last decade.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
I'm a Wayne fan but if I'm being honest I'm not really tryna see him perform in 2024.

His voice is fried nowadays, most of the outrage is coming from Drake stans who are just upset Kendrick is getting a look so they now pretending like they have given a fukk about Wayne in the last decade.
Wayne > kbot

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You bozos thinking this beef is between Drake and Kenny when it’s really between Drake and Jayz lol

None of this shyt is a coincidence… Jay camel lips trying to be the puppet master cause he mad at Drake’s unprecedented run lmao

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When Drake (allegedly) blocked Kenny’s people from performing in Canada, it was all fun and games.

Now Kenny blocks Wayne from performing at the Superbowl in NO....this sh*t ain't funny no more? Why? I thought this is what you cats wanted, petty power moves?

No? :jbhmm:

Fred.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps

i haven't seen jack dorsey so invested in anything like this since bitcoin :mjlol:a lot of his activity the last several months are kendrick/drake stuff. he must really hate drake.

He has been in a Kendrick video before.

speaking-of-ken-e-friends-v0-praxhzyktd5d1.jpg

The guy on the right is Israeli investor Aviv Nevo.

Makes more sense now why Kendrick said dont call me black no more, I'm an Israelite
full