Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
They been had issues since "What Happened to That Boy" according to e-rumors. The Eclipse dissed Wayne quite a bit. Drake just inherited the beef and also went at Pharrell.
:ohhh:
Supposedly Baby never paid Pharrell for WHTTB

And the Clipse are very loyal to Pharrell

Bridman didn’t pay Pharrell for the beat to “What Happened To That Boy” so Clipse been dissing Cash Money for years. Mr Me Too was also a subtle diss at Wayne. Drake inherited the beef from being Wayne’s pupil
birdman getting away with this for decades is just crazy. how has no powerful hip-hop figure run up on birdman at this point. is birdman moving like suge? :wtf:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm surprised people are tight about wayne not getting the performance. i can see the optics of it looking good for the city and its a feel good story but he doesn't have mainstream hits for a super bowl stage. no one wants to hear him rap for 15 minutes about smoking weed and eating p*ssy. plus he dissed jay so that's a wrap for him.

Last edited:

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
He could have the crowd perform the whole first 2 verses like he did at the pop out. He doesn’t even have to work for that song :heh:

:ohhh:

8c3ed6_258d524187e74d60a168ee53890f29e6~mv2.gif

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
i'm surprised people are tight about wayne not getting the performance. i can see the optics of it looking good for the city and its a feel good story but he doesn't have mainstream hits for a super bowl stage. no one wants to hear him rap for 15 minutes about him smoking weed and eating p*ssy. plus he dissed jay so that's a wrap for him.
cuz we can never be satisfied.

Let the Superbowl have had Morgan Wallen or Post Malone do it, we'd be like "KENDRICK HAS THE BIGGEST SONG EVER AND THIS HOW THEY DO HIM?"

and after Usher got the spot, Wayne can hold down a Superbowl medley. I'm just not gonna do the "it's in this city, therefore, this artist MUST be there." stuff. It's an easy inoffensive move. I'm not gonna complain about a show that hasn't even been imagined yet. All we know is Kendrick's performing. What he wants to do with it, nobody knows yet.

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And kendrick definitely has the catalog for this. A bunch of #1 billboard hits (some of them being some of the biggest rap songs of the last 15 years), as Well as street and concert hits like Alright :blessed:

Sammy Steez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MKE
Between this look and the Democratic convention + Kamala’s campaign using Not Like Us, folks are starting to peep the disingenuous corporate push behind all this. When you ram things down the consumers throat too much, it’ll start to get rejected.

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall saying Wayne don’t have mainstream hits now. Wow.

I like Kendrick but the dikkriding has reached a new level of horror

Wayne could bring out Drake and Nicky and that’s why he wasn’t chosen

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Wrong. On top of that, I still do carry the suspicion that Not Like Us is entire juiced by media execs to get Drake out of here. Theres legit insider industry evidence Nas was even in the room when the Pusha disses got recorded. Thats alll Hov/Roc Nation camp.

We gotta stop ignoring this shyt. Hov been knew about all these moves. He’s the central figure of all of these.

Do your research. This is from 2017:

Hov has BEEN masterminding shyt against Drake. I dont know why yall refuse to accept this.

Down to Drake not even joining Tidal and going with Apple Music.

Charlamagne has been talking about this too.

When NLU dropped, Charlemagne hopped on Ak’s stream and confirmed that there is a conspiracy against Drake going back many years and I wish people would chase that down and clarify it.

:mjlol:

So Deepak got his ass bushed again

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
If they let him rap NLU in it's original form it will be clear that Dripplestein pissed off some major players in the industry :russ: