Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
He has been in a Kendrick video before.

speaking-of-ken-e-friends-v0-praxhzyktd5d1.jpg

The guy on the right is Israeli investor Aviv Nevo.

Makes more sense now why Kendrick said dont call me black no more, I'm an Israelite
full
With no actual proof. Hilarious.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
When Drake (allegedly) blocked Kenny’s people from performing in Canada, it was all fun and games.

Now Kenny blocks Wayne from performing at the Superbowl in NO....this sh*t ain't funny no more? Why? I thought this is what you cats wanted, petty power moves?

No? :jbhmm:

Fred.
Ironic ain't it.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beef is so manufactured people started lying and saying First Person Shooter Mode was a diss to Kendrick. It is also odd that Kendrick used stars like Metro & Future to diss Drake instead of dropping his own track. I thought Kendrick was back and would end up on Mustard album but it’s been silence for awhile
Yep. Like I said people would rather follow a narrative than look deeply into this stuff. The booth is showing it’s not a place to have this conversation because there is low objectivity here. Just parroting the same thing over and over again.

So no one thought it strange how fast the pop out concert occurred right after beef started? A concert that big happened one and half month after NLU released. Somebody has to pay for all of that. The city had to grant permission for that. All those gang members on stage (while a great moment) has to monitored cautiously because it easily could have gone awry. This means security and 100 other logistical things. There was already a deal with Amazon to air the concert right away. But yeah bc Kendrick is independent so that means he could just do all of this on his own. Yeah okay.

I do believe more will be revealed in time. Just gotta wait.

Last edited:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Like I said people would rather follow a narrative than look deeply into this stuff. The booth is showing it’s not a place to have this conversation because there is low objectivity here. Just parroting the same thing over and over again.

So no one thought it strange how fast the pop out concert occurred right after beef started? A concert that big happened one and half month after NLU released. Somebody has to pay for all of that. The city had to grant permission for that. All those gang members on stage (while a great moment) has to monitored cautiously because it easily could have gone awry. This means security and 100 other logistical things. There was already a deal with Amazon to air the concert right away. But yeah bc Kendrick is independent so that means he could just do all of this on his own. Yeah okay.

I do believe more will be revealed in time. Just gotta wait.
More will be revealed about what exactly?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Drake (allegedly) blocked Kenny’s people from performing in Canada, it was all fun and games.

Now Kenny blocks Wayne from performing at the Superbowl in NO....this sh*t ain't funny no more? Why? I thought this is what you cats wanted, petty power moves?

No? :jbhmm:

Fred.

Forgot about that

• Dap
Reactions: hex

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’m not saying Usher can’t be bigger as an artist, but to act like he’s way bigger is insane. Some of you underrate how huge of an artist Kenny is, nikkas be having vinyls of GKMC and TPAB in their rooms lmao

Usher is a mainstream commercial artist that's been around since my old ass was a kid.
Kendrick Lamar wouldn't even the biggest artist from his on city.
What the hell are y'all talking about in here.

It's like the world has gone totally retarded

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Usher is a mainstream commercial artist that's been around since my old ass was a kid.
Kendrick Lamar wouldn't even the biggest artist from his on city.
What the hell are y'all talking about in here.

It's like the world has gone totally retarded
Retarded is thinking Kendrick isn’t the biggest artist in his city, especially in 2024.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More will be revealed about what exactly?
This beef, the players involved, and what’s going on with the music industry (hip hop specifically).

If people’s starting point of this situation is ‘Like That’, then they are woefully misinformed.