Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Retarded is thinking Kendrick isn’t the biggest artist in his city, especially in 2024.

Bro retarded is thinking Kendrick Lamar is a popular artist that should be doing a super bowl.

The Internet has rotted y'all MFing brains.

To be honest lil Wayne would even be questionable because his reach is really just hip hop but he's still kind of a well known artist and been around forever.
So I could see it, especially being in his own town.

But rap artists in general would be a hard sell for a Superbowl. That Dre and Friends sht was one of the best ways to pull it off. But he brought out like 2 or 3 really big artist with him

nikka we've seen Janet Jackson, Beyonce, and Rihanna and a bunch of super well known craccaz do Superbowls ...now ur telling me Kendrick has reached that level of super stardom smh

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Yall saying Wayne don’t have mainstream hits now. Wow.

I like Kendrick but the dikkriding has reached a new level of horror

Wayne could bring out Drake and Nicky and that’s why he wasn’t chosen
Doing what's right ain't necessarily good business

Advertising a solo Wayne halftime show would probably be one of the lower viewed halftime shows in a min..

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Ain't this his second Super Bowl? Or third? Didn't he come out with Taylor Swift?

Crazy

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Kendrick got a enough songs to ring off a Halftime?
Looking at what he did at the Pop Out, he could prolly do:

Humble
DNA
Alright
King Kunta
Like That
Not Like Us in some form
Royalty
King's Dead
Swimming Pools
Win
Money Trees

shyt don't let the Chiefs make it, cause then that opens up Taylor Swift to come out lol.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I get it, it's New Orleans but I don't believe this about subbing Wayne. Also more times than not a hometown artist is not the headliner. I think people got caught up in the LA show with Dre like that was the norm. Even then he had non LA people on stage with him. I believe this is about big money investors. Jay may make the final decision but he doesn't own the NFL so even he has to answer to someone with the people they select. I think this has to with how huge of year K Dot had, it's crazy because he didn't even release an album and had multiple Chart Topping hits.

I believe "The Pop Out Show" ended up being an unofficial audition. Jay was able to present that to the NFL and they clearly agreed. Yes Wayne has way more hits than K Dot that's not even debatable. He also has more hit albums as well but there are other factors why he wasn't selected from a business standpoint. The funny part is K Dot is a big Wayne fan and even named one of his mixtapes, "C4". Wayne last biggest recent hit "Mona Lisa" featured K Dot, hit #2 on the Pop Charts. Also K Dot does have a Taylor Swift callabo, who knows if she comes out. That alone would make the selection worth it to the NFL.

C4_Mixtape_Kendrick_Lamar_Cover.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
When Drake (allegedly) blocked Kenny’s people from performing in Canada, it was all fun and games.

Now Kenny blocks Wayne from performing at the Superbowl in NO....this sh*t ain't funny no more? Why? I thought this is what you cats wanted, petty power moves?

No? :jbhmm:

Fred.
This aint even remotely the same shyt Noone even mad at Kendrick. More people mad at Jay. Lol. Wayne would be grimey if he came out and performed with Kendrick.