Daps

The 🐐 has spoken

9a2d4a497ba1658efdba5cc29e744059.gif

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
can Kendrick bring out

master p (1 track )

juve and Mannie (maybe birdman)( 1 or 2 tracks)

lil Wayne ( 3 tracks)

Kendrick sprinkled in there throughout

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
If they were going to have a rapper, it should have been Wayne.

Imagine Wayne bringing out all the local New Orleans artists, including master p, the jazz bands. They missed an opportunity here
:ufdup:Weezy F Baby! Don't forget to say the "Baby"

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I can't believe I just said my nikka. Smh
This place has gone to shambles
I’m not saying Usher can’t be bigger as an artist, but to act like he’s way bigger is insane. Some of you underrate how huge of an artist Kenny is, nikkas be having vinyls of GKMC and TPAB in their rooms lmao

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A few of my thoughts

Jay-Z clearly chose a side and shytted on Drake lmao

Kendrick is a GOAT of his generation and arguably Top 10 of all time but him opening up a halftime show before Ye, Jayz, Em, Wayne and even Drake is forced and not deserving.

First Person Shooter is damn near unlistenable. One of my recent dream come true collabs completely null in void by Dot. Sheesh

It’s going to be funny seeing the NFL force this generations “conscious” rapper edit out his most pro black lyric on “Alright” (and we hate po po) like he did in the LA SuperBowl half time

Also don’t expect him to change the lyrics on “Not Like Us” to “The white man was using black folks to get richer”

I find it very interesting that Jay didn't want that title. Would anyone have complained if we learned today we were getting a new Jay album and he was headlining the SB? He could have easily pulled that off but instead greenlit it for someone else. Not just blocking Drake but also blocking Em. No offense to Em but there was no way Jay was gonna make the white guy the first solo rapper to do this.

In a world where Ye took his medication, this would be his show. Only person he can blame is himself for that.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
It’s fair to say Drake
can Kendrick bring out

master p (1 track )

juve and Mannie (maybe birdman)( 1 or 2 tracks)

lil Wayne ( 3 tracks)

Kendrick sprinkled in there throughout
Nah Wayne gotta perform canon and bring freeway out… Kendrick can watch like everyone else.