Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 billion people don't give a flying fukk about BG or Turk.

Once we hear BG going waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh the viewing public is gonna assume he got CTE.
Wayne got 4 dreadlocks left and these dudes really want to have him up there on that stage with 100s of millions watching. If the cash money dudes weren’t on shaky terms every 2 months and were more physically/mentally reliable they’d be up there.

It doesn’t even have anything to do with Drake tbh, it’s just funny watching the stans meltdown.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
We having a friendly discussion man. I’m sure I’ve done more research into you than this. Yes, basically all of the music is being put under one corporation. The house always win. These are hard economic times which I believe is driving this. Which is why last year you have articles coming out that hip hop is falling off as the most listened to music genre to seeing everyone focusing on hip hop artists streaming numbers so heavily this year.

The bigger question you should be asking is if I’m a business why would I let my #1 guy fall so that the #2 guy (streaming wise) can have a “moment”. At what cost? These are business relationships at stake.

With Hip hop and rap is being homogenized and packaged in a copy and paste kind of way all of this is disturbing to many of us who love this genre. There is something else at play here and it would be wise for you to not assume you know everything when no one has given a specific reason for why this beef started 6 months out from Like That.
Beef is so manufactured people started lying and saying First Person Shooter Mode was a diss to Kendrick. It is also odd that Kendrick used stars like Metro & Future to diss Drake instead of dropping his own track. I thought Kendrick was back and would end up on Mustard album but it’s been silence for awhile

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Beef is so manufactured people started lying and saying First Person Shooter Mode was a diss to Kendrick. It is also odd that Kendrick used stars like Metro & Future to diss Drake instead of dropping his own track. I thought Kendrick was back and would end up on Mustard album but it’s been silence for awhile
I'm confused because you're saying a bunch of random stuff that's not corellating to anything.

Kendrick hopping on Metro's track means what to you? Please explain

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Mannn. If y'all don't get the fck outta here with this sht lol.

Only the biggest bands and big commercial mainstream artist perform at the super bowl.

This sht gotta be an April fools joke in September
:mjlol:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kendrick is a huge Wayne fan, he will definitely ask Wayne..it's up to him whether he accepts or not. I am sure there is a petty angle here too where he is performing at that stage with Drake's guy

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
See this is why we aren’t respected as Blacks. We go from boycotting the flag and kneeling to having it on Super Bowl announcements with rap artists.

All we accomplished out of all of that is Jay-Z getting more money.

Jay-Z is kind of a sellout. Kaep still not in the league. Ty Hill was harassed and handcuffed by police today. Kendrick dissed Drake for being a sex offender all while having a sex offender host his last album.

At the end of the day we don’t move as a monalith.