Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Nuuko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kendrick was the only possible choice for this year's superbowl.
There really was nobody else that could contend for that spot, objectively.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Drake, J-Cole , Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Sean Paul, Bad Bunny, Daddy Yankee, Justin Bieber, Jay-Z, Lil Wayne, John Mayer, Guns and Roses, Metallica, Motley Crue, Kanye West, Taylor Swift, Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen, Luke Bryan will be next when it comes to perform in a Super Bowl halftime show. They will be the next artists who will headline the SB halftime show.

I mean they are the remaining biggest artists/bands who haven’t headlined and performed a SB yet.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You motherfukkers trying to be conspiracy theorist. They ALWAYS announce the Super Bowl halftime show’s headliners in September. They usually do it after week 3 but I guess this time they wanted to kick off the season right.

This was probably in development for MONTHS. Kendrick and company was SITTING on this while Aubrey was struggling to get a hit :russ:

Kendrick literally announced to the WORLD that it’s OVER. Aubrey needs to let this shyt go..

And when it comes to Weezy. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kendrick lends out a hand and lets Wayne perform on stage with him. He IS A Wayne stan after all.

But that also means Weezy has to decide if he wants to remain loyal to his protégé. Or..there might be some truth that Wayne and Aubrey aren’t on good terms like that.

Either way..Kendrick wins…AGAIN.