Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
maxresdefault.jpg

8l0id8o9si0xlforendc0d4va.500x260x24.gif

Instrumentals at my mama Christmas party :ahh.

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
I can guarantee you kendrick would have been performing either way :yeshrug:

He already has one of the highest selling tours of any rapper and is easily the best performer in hip hop rn

If not him, who?
Matter of fact, kendrick has the single highest selling tour of all time, as a solo rapper.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You're never going to see someone who is an average to sub-par live performer headline a SB. Wayne has never been known as a good live performer and I challenge anyone who thinks he's been snubbed here or in general to put together a 10 song set list of tracks from his catalogue that could be performed in front of a broad SB audience.

Last edited:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I expect random shots at Jay from…

Master p

Drake

Wayne …(shoot all of the Louisiana rappers)

50 cent just because

Choke

Oshino just because (your not real your not thorouh)

Vlad gonna eat off this brining in interviews

Art of dialogue

Comic hype for some reason

It’s gonna be historic :wow:
Jay is scared of 50. See them on stage together?

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
One of the biggest rap beefs in modern history with not one journalist in four months doing a deep dive into why this happened. Radio silence. This does not happen without coordination.
Respectfully what the fukk are you talking about?
This is quite likely the most well documented back and forth in hip-hop if not music history. There were articles, podcasts, YouTube deep dives, livestreams and every other possible media on every platform under the sun across the entire globe. It would take a lifetime to consume it all from the “every single time they may have possibly subliminally dissed each other” 3 hour videos to the “breaking down every single line in every song” content.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes two people don’t like each other and have a rap battle. It’s been happening literally since hip hop first started.

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
having "inside info" is nothing...past rap beefs have used that angle way before Dot/Drake.
add to that, if you know he's got info, he's telling you he has info, and is calling you out before you drop it, maybe switch some shyt up and don't Wil E. Coyote it and run into the wall :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Revolutionary

All Star
Daps
You're never going to see someone who is an average to sub-par live performer headline a SB. Wayne has never been known as a good live performer and I challenge anyone who thinks he's been snubbed hear or in general to put together a 10 song set list of tracks from his catalogue that could be performed in front of a broad SB audience.
Nobody wanna see Wayne perform at the superbowl lmfao

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Respectfully what the fukk are you talking about?
This is quite likely the most well documented back and forth in hip-hop if not music history. There were articles, podcasts, YouTube deep dives, livestreams and every other possible media on every platform under the sun across the entire globe. It would take a lifetime to consume it all from the “every single time they may have possibly subliminally dissed each other” 3 hour videos to the “breaking down every single line in every song” content.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes two people don’t like each other and have a rap battle. It’s been happening literally since hip hop first started.
Hell it's to the point we had media personalities on both sides making up shyt on the other. This has probably been one of the most documented beefs ever. It's just Drake's dirt has been out there forever and nobody really knows shyt about Kendrick cause dude don't do shyt when it comes to media shyt and doesn't post shyt about himself.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
You're never going to see someone who is an average to sub-par live performer headline a SB. Wayne has never been known as a good live performer and I challenge anyone who thinks he's been snubbed hear or in general to put together a 10 song set list of tracks from his catalogue that could be performed in front of a broad SB audience.
im not a big wayne fan like that but i could see this asa general track list

a milli
lolipop
how to love
im one one (his verse)
she will
You (his verse)
We Taking Over (his verse)
Forever (his verse)
Drop the World
No Love (his verse)

these songs were all pretty big back then