Kendrick Lamar doing the SuperBowl Halftime show

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No this is different. If you go back and look at the timeline and pay attention to some of what Drake was saying on his recent project it forecasts a lot of what’s playing out. Unless you think everything that happened is just coincidence. If that’s the case i don’t know what to tell you. What’s happening doesn’t happen without the green light from power players.
My guess is there's some type of power struggle behind the scenes. No one person/group runs the whole industry, it's obvious both guys have their own set of executives or head guys making moves on their behalf.

Acting like Drake is the victim of an all out attack from the powers that be is a bit of a reach.

IDK what to tell these people…this solidifies that this has always been Roc Nation and Jay-Z pulling strings. I lay it all out here:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guess is there's some type of power struggle behind the scenes. No one person/group runs the whole industry, it's obvious both guys have their own set of executives or head guys making moves on their behalf.

Acting like Drake is the victim of an all out attack from the powers that be is a bit of a reach.
I’m sure Drake did something to piss people off but everyone’s ears should have perked up when the clicking up started happening, J Cole cutting tail and apologizing in front of his entire fanbase after two days of an extreme mild diss track, Kendrick having inside details on what Drake was going to do before he did it and the entire industry staying quiet after the biggest rap beef in the last like 20 years. One of the biggest rap beefs in modern history with not one journalist in four months doing a deep dive into why this happened. Radio silence. This does not happen without coordination.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Stop. He already performing with Dr dre :comeon:

I dont unserstand why yall keep fronting like kendrick isn't a megastar

Talking about one song put a spotlight on him like he was papoose beforehand :mjlol:
I'm not fronting like anything. But the nikka ain't had an album. He wasn't requested to host right after he dropped his album. Which been a got 2 years already. Not saying he doesn't deserve to be on the stage. I'm saying that no beef. No Not Like Us. Than likely no invite. Plenty of megastars haven't performed solo for the Superbowl. Drake being one of them. The beef and Not Like Us going viral def gave Kendrick a push and it's asinine to think otherwise. It's not even a diss.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I’m sure Drake did something to piss people off but everyone’s ears should have perked up when the clicking up started happening, J Cole cutting tail and apologizing in front of his entire fanbase after two days of an extreme mild diss track, Kendrick having inside details on what Drake was going to do before he did it and the entire industry staying quiet after the biggest rap beef in the last like 20 years. One of the biggest rap beefs in modern history with not one journalist in four months doing a deep dive into why this happened. Radio silence. This does not happen without coordination.
having "inside info" is nothing...past rap beefs have used that angle way before Dot/Drake.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I'm not fronting like anything. But the nikka ain't had an album. He wasn't requested to host right after he dropped his album. Which been a got 2 years already. Not saying he doesn't deserve to be on the stage. I'm saying that no beef. No Not Like Us. Than likely no invite. Plenty of megastars haven't performed solo for the Superbowl. Drake being one of them. The beef and Not Like Us going viral def gave Kendrick a push and it's asinine to think otherwise. It's not even a diss.
I can guarantee you kendrick would have been performing either way :yeshrug:

He already has one of the highest selling tours of any rapper and is easily the best performer in hip hop rn

If not him, who?