FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
seriously-no.gif

Disgraceful to not have it be Wayne.

Daps
Reppin
Houston, by way of Pittsburgh.
No this is different. If you go back and look at the timeline and pay attention to some of what Drake was saying on his recent project it forecasts a lot of what’s playing out. Unless you think everything that happened is just coincidence. If that’s the case i don’t know what to tell you. What’s happening doesn’t happen without the green light from power players.

My guess is there's some type of power struggle behind the scenes. No one person/group runs the whole industry, it's obvious both guys have their own set of executives or head guys making moves on their behalf.

Acting like Drake is the victim of an all out attack from the powers that be is a bit of a reach.

Daps
And if we really keeping it 500 why didn’t Kenny decline as the SB since it’s in NO and they didn’t even ask NO’s biggest artist Lil Wayne to headline? Optics…

I know the LA superbowl went heavy on LA artists but don't get caught up on whichever the Superbowl is the main artist from that area has to perform. It's never been like this really. Really thought you'd see a cash money half time show? :mjlol:

Nah let Kenny cook and put on a great show as usual

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
No this is different. If you go back and look at the timeline and pay attention to some of what Drake was saying on his recent project it forecasts a lot of what’s playing out. Unless you think everything that happened is just coincidence. If that’s the case i don’t know what to tell you. What’s happening doesn’t happen without the green light from power players.
fukk drake, breh.

Daps
What could he perform that would go off in 2024?

Lets keep it a buck. His music has aged the worst for someone of his stature :manny:

This. I love Wayne, he's been killing damn near every feature lately but he isn't deserving of headlining the SB today! Maybe 10 years ago when he was red hot.