Kendrick has no classic albums. And thats ok. Just stop lying to yourselves though.

tweezy

Pro
Daps
What? lmao. more and more people who know what they're talking about admit tpab is becoming one of the all time great albums, in any musical genre. IDK if TPAB should be top 10 though. It's just too early to tell what cultural and generational influence that album will have down the road, but it's up there with the best of them, quality wise.

Gkmc is also classic, just not as perfect as tpab

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Curious for those who say S80 is better than GKMC, why? I really like S80 but it does have No Makeup which I can't stand lol, whereas I like every song on GKMC and the standout tracks (Sing About Me, Money Trees, BDKMV, Sherane) are better.

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
I thought The Coli shunned shock threads. What is this fukkery?

Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whatever dude. it's barely hip hop and it appeals to casuals more than anyone else. Get mad :umad:
Who's mad? Lol

You clearly hate on Kendrick and you obviously don't like his music, which is fine do you...but why be in every Kendrick thread trying to convince people who do fukk with him that they shouldn't be fukking with him? Lol

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
people are still running with that fraudulent "you don't like TPAB because you lack music knowledge" garbage? :bryan: That forced narrative didn't work for Kanye. it's not gonna work for Kendrick

Who's mad? Lol

You clearly hate on Kendrick and you obviously don't like his music, which is fine do you...but why be in every Kendrick thread trying to convince people who do fukk with him that they shouldn't be fukking with him? Lol

my question is: why are you even quoting me at this point? You know I don't like Kendrick. yet you follow my every post and then bytch about it :what:

the reason you're bytching is because you know deep down what I'm saying is valid, and it fukks your day up :russ: That cognitive dissonance is a muhfukka.

Overpss

Pro
Daps
an album that influenced the likes of David Bowie, Prince and Herbie Hancock is definitely a classic. Not to mention it's also the most acclaimed album of the decade by both critics and listeners.

Kenzo Ten

Pro
Daps
tbh like Common and dj quik said, its true that only casual listeners who lack musical knowledge will try do deny the fact that tpab is a masterpiece

derro13

All Star
Daps
starting to realize that kendrick is the only rapper of this generation with a cemented classic...and he has 2 of them :ohhh:

I'm lowkey feeling insecure about my favorite artist (drake) but it is what it is:mjcry:

derro13

All Star
Daps
I was just checking RYM and platforms where people had to vote and rate music...damn both tpab and gkmc are in the top 10 of all time :ohhh::wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people are still running with that fraudulent "you don't like TPAB because you lack music knowledge" garbage? :bryan: That forced narrative didn't work for Kanye. it's not gonna work for Kendrick

my question is: why are you even quoting me at this point? You know I don't like Kendrick. yet you follow my every post and then bytch about it :what:

the reason you're bytching is because you know deep down what I'm saying is valid, and it fukks your day up :russ: That cognitive dissonance is a muhfukka.
1. Follow your every post? Since when? I barely ever quote you?

2. You ask me why I'm quoting you when I know you dont like Kendrick, yet your in all his threads..what's more lame?

3. In Which part of my post am I bytching? I was just disagreeing with you, if that was bytching then what do you call your post?...."kendricks music is shyt it isn't even hip hop..it's all interscopes fault it's loved so much :mjcry:"

:umad:

Last edited:
Daps
can op leave rap alone?

1) the quality of tpab is undeniable, if you know what you're talking about, if you're a music lover who knows your shyt, then tpab is undeniable
2) TPAB's impact on jazz as a genre is undeniable. It's having quite a revival, especially the LA scene.

Herbie hancock himself will tell you that

not to mention herbie is now working with EVERY artist, musician and producer involved in Tpab to make his own jazz/rap album

3) gkmc is also a classic, even though I don't like it..its jut not as good as tpab, but classic nonetheless

MaNu Minu

Pro
Daps
seriously thinking about hacking op as the only thing he does is to hurt the hip hop community with wrong and bullshyt opinions.

A smdiekillwin should be enough

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
GKMC is definitely a classic, not so much TPAB and it's 4-5 rememberable songs.

derro13

All Star
Daps
he has 2 classic albums and thats a fact, not an opinion

now you're allowed to dislike them, it's ok if it's not your taste...but he has 2 classics with one of them being AT LEAST 9.5/10 (probably the biggest score an objective non hip hop critic would give to a rap album)