Kendrick has no classic albums. And thats ok. Just stop lying to yourselves though.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe he does have any classics yet, interested to see what he comes with in the future.

Overpss

Pro
Daps
That's cool you bumped this thread, now we can update OP with them facts (straight jacked from ktt)

longform-original-22214-1422911594-3.jpg

So TPAB:

-the consensus AOTY according to the critics, its also #1 on 90% of the end year lists.
Best of 2015: Music Critic Top Ten Lists
-the highest rated hip hop album of all time on Metacritic.
-the reason kendrick has the most nominations in one night at the grammy (since Michael Jackson in 84).
-has 2 songs being played in protests, one of them is named the new black anthem.
-being taught at some universities.
-had a scholarship in its name.
-influenced some goat artists like David Bowie, Prince and Chuck D, all in the same year.
-the highest rated album of the decade in any genre on multiple platforms like RYM that only take people's rankings into account.

-had RollingStone Magazine calling Sway in the morning to say TPAB better be #1 on every end year list because it's the most ambitious album of the year, musically.
-is probably one of the most respected rap album by modern jazz musicians.
-contains Barack Obama's favorite song of the year.

#Legendary

Kendrick Wamar the president of the new school...So many W's he can start donating em to less fortunate rappers
whew.png

"Tell me who the bytch nikka hating on me
Jumping on my dikk but this dikk ain't free
To Pimp A Butterfly another classic CD"

843390whi.png