Kendrick has no classic albums. And thats ok. Just stop lying to yourselves though.

MaNu Minu

Pro
Daps
you might not like his msuic but all his major albums are classic, and tpab is one of the greatest records in history, and thats not even an opinion.

Whoever knows music will tell you that...
This. like kamasi washington said, if you ahve ENOUGH music knowledge, then you know tpab is a masterpiece

derro13

All Star
Daps
Joe budden disagrees.

says TPAB is one of the greatest albums of all time

-says Kendrick is the only one on the way to be able to compete with Kanye’s discography

-says Kendrick is 2/2 classics

-says he doesnt know how much credit he can give to Biggie because Diddy was there, and Diddy was always consistent with hits :khaled:

-says we havent seen Drake do any “full length albums that are just hands down better than anything else” like Kendrick and Kanye have

-says no Drake/Cole album is on the level of TPAB/GKMC

-and if someone would ask him what is Drake’s or Cole’s classic is he would have to pause

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe budden disagrees.

says TPAB is one of the greatest albums of all time

-says Kendrick is the only one on the way to be able to compete with Kanye’s discography

-says Kendrick is 2/2 classics

-says he doesnt know how much credit he can give to Biggie because Diddy was there, and Diddy was always consistent with hits :khaled:

-says we havent seen Drake do any “full length albums that are just hands down better than anything else” like Kendrick and Kanye have

-says no Drake/Cole album is on the level of TPAB/GKMC

-and if someone would ask him what is Drake’s or Cole’s classic is he would have to pause
As much as imma fan of joe and I agree with a lot of shyt he says I don't think a lot of people here are gonna see his opinion as fact just because joe Budden said so lol

Even tho I agree Kendrick does have classics

Daps
That's cool you bumped this thread, now we can update OP with them facts (straight jacked from ktt)

longform-original-22214-1422911594-3.jpg

So TPAB:

-the consensus AOTY according to the critics, its also #1 on 90% of the end year lists.
Best of 2015: Music Critic Top Ten Lists
-the highest rated hip hop album of all time on Metacritic.
-the reason kendrick has the most nominations in one night at the grammy (since Michael Jackson in 84).
-has 2 songs being played in protests, one of them is named the new black anthem.
-being taught at some universities.
-had a scholarship in its name.
-influenced some goat artists like David Bowie, Prince and Chuck D, all in the same year.
-the highest rated album of the decade in any genre on multiple platforms like RYM that only take people's rankings into account.

-had RollingStone Magazine calling Sway in the morning to say TPAB better be #1 on every end year list because it's the most ambitious album of the year, musically.
-is probably one of the most respected rap album by modern jazz musicians.
-contains Barack Obama's favorite song of the year.

#Legendary

Kendrick Wamar the president of the new school...So many W's he can start donating em to less fortunate rappers
whew.png

"Tell me who the bytch nikka hating on me
Jumping on my dikk but this dikk ain't free
To Pimp A Butterfly another classic CD"

843390whi.png
real

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
i never felt dude. i dunno its just like i never could get into his music. shyt didnt move me

It's because his music is shyt. It's not even hip hop. It's that pop jazz fusion shyt with trap drums here and there. Wild corny.

It'll have its moment and then be forgotten. There's only so long Interscope can pretend.

For some reason, I could imagine k dot committing dat just to get that hall of fame status

:dead:

tysigna

Pro
Daps
you mean hes the only artist of this era with 2 major classics under the belt? and I'm not even a fan.

Ike omad

Rookie
Daps
I used to agree, but thats because I wasn't listening to enough music.

Now I know tpab is a classic, and objectively speaking, an album getting that much acclaim is always gonna be classic...not to mention it influenced david bowie's last album, herbie hancock to release tpab 2 and so on