Kelis DID THIS ON FU*KING PURPOSE šŸ—£ļø so damn unnecessary but so wanted šŸ˜³ #IunderstandNAS!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I said what I said.

7ud4ijS.jpg

8kyl60a.jpg

Mn15zo6.png

The definition of a 5 to a 6. Average to slightly above average. If you think that's insulting then that's on you but I ain't gonna act like she's anything beyond that :yeshrug:
Man, if you don't like that u don't like black women and I'm hypercritical of black women.

U trippin.

1st pic is meant to be a joke.

2nd pic could have been better.

3rd pic she look better than 75% of women period.

It take all kinds.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
"Free spirited" Women will always be a turn off for me

That Erykah Badu and Kelis type of personality I always steer clear of

Yea its easy to get up in because they always can mask their crazy with the ā€œalternative, earthen Queen Sistaā€ energy at first. But the toxic ALWAYS comes out of them eventually

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associatesā„¢
Daps
Kelis is a little overrated...She has a nice body/t*ts, but facially she just doesn't do it for me......Sure, I'd hit if I had the chance...but I'm not putting her on the level of a Mya or Ashanti.
This is a fair post.
Some celebrities always get gassed up to crazy levels for no reason other than they're celebs so people are conditioned to think they must be beautiful or hot or whatever.

She got great titties but there ain't no way nikkas in here thirsting over this chick and dikk watching Nas like "that's my GOAT" cause he tapped it. She legit a solid 5 or 6 and nikkas is talking like she's a straight 10 :russ:
This is trying way too hard. :why:

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Milshake was released in 2003
Life is Good was reelzsed in 2012

We are in 2024 and noboidy cares? Nas moved on and fukked hundred of women since.
Move on.