Why is drinking water after working in heat considered “weak”?

concise

Veteran
Daps

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People can be willfully foolish because of pride. Pride(not self worth but pride) is a sin.

That's why Coach Prime lost 2 toes being tough.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I went to Marine Corps basic training at Parris Island, SC in the summer.. The drill instructors literally forced everyone to drink water. :mjpls:

When you sweat, your body is trying to regulate your body temperature. And your body is made up of mostly water :mindblown:

on a side note, while in boot camp, if you fell out of any run or showed signs of heat related illness, a navy corpsman would pull your shorts down and stick a thermometer up your ass. Literally :dame:

Which is another reason why nikkas was drinking hella H2O.
Tell Me You Lying!!!!! :damn:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
They wanted you to die in front of them..
And woulda been laughing at his ass too. I keep water with morton lite salt in it with me and I'm inside most of the day. Water and electrolytes. If you keep your electrolytes up you don't even have to eat. You'll feel like a million bucks. Crazy energy.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Who give these extra dumbasses a platform to speak on what’s weak? Drinking cold water after being in the heat is not weak and fukk any clown that agrees with this :scust:
It only makes you weak if you ONLY drink water cold and refuse to drink warm water... THEN you a certified bytch

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
And woulda been laughing at his ass too. I keep water with morton lite salt in it with me and I'm inside most of the day. Water and electrolytes. If you keep your electrolytes up you don't even have to eat. You'll feel like a million bucks. Crazy energy.
Yep when I loft weights I keep salt water with lemon in it. Or I get electrolyte tabs. Won't catch me cramping and fainting in 85+ degrees