Kelis DID THIS ON FU*KING PURPOSE 🗣️ so damn unnecessary but so wanted 😳 #IunderstandNAS!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She makes home made pads and leave the used ones around the house 🏠

Because she wants to assert dominance

Those types do that

Moral is no matter how fine they are it’s something about them that makes you

:francis:

Keep thinking a woman being fine is the end all be all
Wait you talking about Kelis? How do you know that ?! :wtf:

rico_85

All Star
Daps
Kelis-780x470.png

Fine crazy bohemian chicks are my weakness :ohlawd:

Extra sexy and nasty af :whew::ahh:

But they crazy af and always gone in the wild :mjcry:

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Some celebrities always get gassed up to crazy levels for no reason other than they're celebs so people are conditioned to think they must be beautiful or hot or whatever.

She got great titties but there ain't no way nikkas in here thirsting over this chick and dikk watching Nas like "that's my GOAT" cause he tapped it. She legit a solid 5 or 6 and nikkas is talking like she's a straight 10 :russ:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Is that you?

:jbhmm:
Lmao not quite, but I get it. Not the wisest move as a lady:hubie:, but if a woman doesn’t necessarily hold herself to the rigid social rules that make you a lady then yea, being beautiful, free, and not really caring what someone thinks can definitely throw a man for a loop. Especially if you actually know how to throw it back and never answer his call again 🤷🏾‍♀️

Not everyone can play that game, but Kelis -who is drop dead gorgeous now, but especially when she was younger- yea I'm certain she could leave a dude bewildered for a moment lol

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Some celebrities always get gassed up to crazy levels for no reason other than they're celebs so people are conditioned to think they must be beautiful or hot or whatever.

She got great titties but there ain't no way nikkas in here thirsting over this chick and dikk watching Nas like "that's my GOAT" cause he tapped it. She legit a solid 5 or 6 and nikkas is talking like she's a straight 10 :russ:
A 5 or 6?

Y’all do the most on here

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
Lmao not quite, but I get it. Not the wisest move as a lady:hubie:, but if a woman doesn’t necessarily hold herself to the rigid social rules that make you a lady then yea, being beautiful, free, and not really caring what someone thinks can definitely throw a man for a loop. Especially if you actually know how to throw it back and never answer his call again 🤷🏾‍♀️

Not everyone can play that game, but Kelis -who is drop dead gorgeous now, but especially when she was younger- yea I'm certain she could leave a dude bewildered for a moment lol
Oh ok.. I can dig it