Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Daps
Reppin
London
This universe will balance itself out and give us the reverse. I wonder what the female response would be then. All that talk of breadwinner and being not being married will get thrown out the damn window.

Daps
Very good point. I’ve just come to realize that MOST people are full of shyt. He was wrong to address it on social media, and she was wrong for being on that man like that. No man or woman would have been cool in yhat situation of it was done to them.

I'm glad you said this. People pick and choose what to be mad about. And generally it's women who pick and then men cosign it because they're trying to sleep with those women so they do performative outrage to show those women that they're on their side.

It's a quite interesting phenomenon. :ehh:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
People don't respect and embrace relationships anymore. I don't have a problem with his stance.

When you're in a relationship there are dos and don'ts and Keke stepped over the line IMO with that outfit and putting her ass in Usher's face.

I could understand why he'd feel that way after seeing how Usher looked at Keke with no respect for him...married or not, that was wrong 🤷🏾‍♀️ if anything the combination of her outfit and Usher's thirsty staredown was unacceptable and most cases would lead to a breakup.

I don't get it if you want to act and dress up like you're single...then just be single. Stop playing games with people. Getting someone emotionally invested in you just to make a fool of them by not being as invested and remaining halfway committed 🤦🏾‍♀️.

If it was the other way around most women would be offended, I know I would 😭.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
It's literally been backfiring for them for hundreds of years

:mjlol:

People are in here mentioning what Kevin Samuel's reaction would be to this case as if he wasn't promoting the idea of the breadwinner being able to "exercise their options" by sleeping with women other than their wives.
I like you. You’re one of the fonts that really say some real shyt on here. Salute breh :salute:

Studious one

Daps
He aint that far off from the truth. When it comes to sistas, I've gotten a hell of a lot farther being an a$$hole than I have being "nice" and "square".

I don't date other women so I can't speak to that except to say that among our women, there definitely is that guttural appreciation for a man who colors outside the lines.
Damn. I was talking to a friend yesterday and he was telling me that he went on three dates with three different women and said he doesn’t act like a black man. He said he guess he was too clean cut. The thing about generalizations that I’ve noticed regarding our community is that we fight hard to keep them. We (not you, certainly not I) feed into and promote the archetype of us, and are offended with those of us that make it a point to walk to the beat of their own drum.

Studious one

Daps
People don't respect and embrace relationships anymore. I don't have a problem with his stance.

When you're in a relationship there are dos and don'ts and Keke stepped over the line IMO with that outfit and putting her ass in Usher's face.

I could understand why he'd feel that way after seeing how Usher looked at Keke with no respect for him...married or not, that was wrong 🤷🏾‍♀️ if anything the combination of her outfit and Usher's thirsty staredown was unacceptable and most cases would lead to a breakup.

I don't get it if you want to act and dress up like you're single...then just be single. Stop playing games with people. Getting someone emotionally invested in you just to make a fool of them by not being as invested and remaining halfway committed 🤦🏾‍♀️.

If it was the other way around most women would be offended, I know I would 😭.
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗. All of this!!!!

Daps
Seeing this discussion go through reddit, twitter, youtube, tiktok, and here all without me even having to search for it make me wish I still lived under a rock and wanted nothing to do with social media.

This isn't just a small subjection of black women, It's trending for a reason It isn't even just black women anymore. Millions (?) of women and even men around the world think this guy is insecure for having a problem with his girlfriend having her butt-meat out and dancing with another man on camera

The worst part about this is, people would have definitely been on his side if he was white, and she wouldn't have done this to her old white bf.

Studious one

Daps
Yall know good and damn well this was not about the dress. That man is just jealous. A simple Google search will show you that Keke dressed like this during the entire relationship, and he had no problem:mjlol:

This is why women do not want to date a man who makes less than them. It never fails, the man will always try to humble you just because he feels inadequate. What man goes online and publicly humiliates his “wife”, when he has her phone number, and they live together? I’m not saying that he can have an opinion about the dress. He’s entitled to not be feeling it, and that’s cool.

Also, public humiliation is a tactic that abusers use to manipulate their partner into doing/acting how they want but :hubie:
Man, you ladies are giving it straight in this thread! They ain’t ready for that last comment though.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I agree that he should have kept it private - and I also agree that this was more about the interaction with Usher than the dress per se - but why are people surmising this is rooted on him supposedly making less money than her?

I’m so lost - is a breh supposed to just be cool with his girl doing 360 spins to show her ass for a dude singing to her? “He feels inadequate because he makes less than her” - you mean to tell me he wouldn’t have an issue if he made more and all would be good?

also, there are brehs that make less than their spouse but are still the providers in the household - as in, they pay for everything.

Lastly, Keke posted a video of her thirsting after Usher, as well as all the antics at the show - all in public. Is that not her humiliating him publicly? Again, I think he should have kept it private - but people keep harping about he was trying to abuse/humiliate her by doing this in public - what about her actions? Brehs is human - he got in his feelings and let that shyt fly on Twitter but the talking points people are using got me confused.

Not letting the public know you are upset and talking w/ your partner >>> being exposed for being insecure amongst a myraid of other things.

Studious one

Daps
I'm glad you said this. People pick and choose what to be mad about. And generally it's women who pick and then men cosign it because they're trying to sleep with those women so they do performative outrage to show those women that they're on their side.

It's a quite interesting phenomenon. :ehh:
Indeed

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
we need to bring back shame

3deeab55-6c40-493c-b3e1-41fb16c8c13b_text.gif

:wow: