Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I don't f
Damn. I was talking to a friend yesterday and he was telling me that he went on three dates with three different women and said he doesn’t act like a black man. He said he guess he was too clean cut. The thing about generalizations that I’ve noticed regarding our community is that we fight hard to keep them. We (not you, certainly not I) feed into and promote the archetype of us, and are offended with those of us that make it a point to walk to the beat of their own drum.
That's only hood ppl who really do that

Yas

Banned
Daps
That outfit is inappropriate for any women to wear but making fun of a woman's body who gave birth like five months ago it's weirdo behavior.

Daps
Seeing this discussion go through reddit, twitter, youtube, tiktok, and here all without me even having to search for it make me wish I still lived under a rock and wanted nothing to do with social media.

This isn't just a small subjection of black women, It's trending for a reason It isn't even just black women anymore. Millions (?) of women and even men around the world think this guy is insecure for having a problem with his girlfriend having her butt-meat out and dancing with another man on camera

The worst part about this is, people would have definitely been on his side if he was white, and she wouldn't have done this to her old white bf.
Millennial and elder gen z women that think this way are going to be the WORST bunch at 40+. They gonna be passed around by dudes who don't take them seriously and hit their 40s washed up with no prospective mates in sight because they burned through that.

The girls were going on and on about "fun nikkas", you gonna be the "fun woman" and realize thats not what you wanted cause they got tricked into thinking womens liberation is showing our bodies off and being touchy with every dude we find attractive.

I don't like the manosphere for different, more extreme reasons but they have nailed it in this regard. I just have to laugh. How the hell showing another man I'm not with my booty cheeks and titties liberating ME :mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not letting the public know you are upset and talking w/ your partner >>> being exposed for being insecure amongst a myraid of other things.

Thus “he shoulda kept it private. he got in his feelings.”

but your post doesn’t say anything to clear the confusion I expressed though breh

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting how many brehs are saying the outfit fine, so yall letting your chicks go ass out to anywhere but a beach or pool ?
:jbhmm:
It's about knowing your woman. A man should know what type of woman he has. KeKe has a free-spirited personality from what I can see. So it shouldn't have been a surprise to 'ol boy that she would wear that outfit or act a certain way. He ain't built to be with a chick like that.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is why women stay single because these modern women are wild disrespectful just IMO...:manny: wonder would she feel the same way if the shoe was on the other foot...:mjpls: females always defending what women be doing but when the man do the same its...:whoa:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
It's about knowing your woman. A man should know what type of woman he has. KeKe has a free-spirited personality from what I can see. So it shouldn't have been a surprise to 'ol boy that she would wear that outfit or act a certain way. He ain't built to be with a chick like that.
I wonder if men should strongly take into consideration power dynamics when deciding to mate. Personally im very conservative/traditional when it comes to relationships, if the women is not acquiescing to your program its not gonna work.

Now in “the culture” for modern dating everything is all topsy turvy and men are letting women run the asylum.

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is why nggas cheat :manny:

This man clearly is not entertaining other options. It’s the nastiest dirtiest secret there is and I wish I had an explanation for it but it’s true: when you’re 100% faithful to a woman (or the wrong woman) you’re vulnerable, you’re a lil more on edge, hang onto her actions and words a lil more, your insecurities come out. And you yourself are a lil more ‘safe’, domesticated, dare we say boring. All the things women dislike or become bored with

When you got other bytches? You stay on your game, you more confident, you care LESS, you more liable to just laugh off her dumb shyt. You remain the type of man she got with, you literally are a better bf bc of it. :pachaha: bytches be in happy relationships and don’t know the real reason why …

Again, I cannot explain this phenomenon and I’m not advising dudes to cheat on their s/o, but :manny:

No, men cheat because they want to cheat. A woman can do everything "right", and still get cheated on.

Last edited: