Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Never seen a situation go viral on Black Twitter like this in a long ass time. All the twitter nikkas I follow been said somethin :russ:

For real, lots of women and male simps really showing their asses over this

They have no problem agreeing with dominating and submitting if the woman is the one doing it, pathetic :russ:

It's the same way they get upset at alimony if it's the woman paying it

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh came across weak. I remember when I met Maxwell how he swooning my fiance at the time(now my wife) and gave me props also. I could care less cause at the end of the day you can’t control what someone does if they want to do it. I was throwing props to him while telling out loud i get I know my woman fine as shyt. She loved it and even told me she loves how confident i am in myself to not feel some type of way( even tho max did nothing disrespectful, neither did she). But I ain’t trippn cause at the end of the day getting women never been an issue for me. It’s been keeping one around that I want to be consistently bothered by lmao.

Last edited:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is why nggas cheat :manny:

This man clearly is not entertaining other options. It’s the nastiest dirtiest secret there is and I wish I had an explanation for it but it’s true: when you’re 100% faithful to a woman (or the wrong woman) you’re vulnerable, you’re a lil more on edge, hang onto her actions and words a lil more, your insecurities come out. And you yourself are a lil more ‘safe’, domesticated, dare we say boring. All the things women dislike or become bored with

When you got other bytches? You stay on your game, you more confident, you care LESS, you more liable to just laugh off her dumb shyt. You remain the type of man she got with, you literally are a better bf bc of it. :pachaha: bytches be in happy relationships and don’t know the real reason why …

Again, I cannot explain this phenomenon and I’m not advising dudes to cheat on their s/o, but :manny:
He's a stay-at-home dad. He's not in a position to entertain other options.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is why nggas cheat :manny:

This man clearly is not entertaining other options. It’s the nastiest dirtiest secret there is and I wish I had an explanation for it but it’s true: when you’re 100% faithful to a woman (or the wrong woman) you’re vulnerable, you’re a lil more on edge, hang onto her actions and words a lil more, your insecurities come out. And you yourself are a lil more ‘safe’, domesticated, dare we say boring. All the things women dislike or become bored with

When you got other bytches? You stay on your game, you more confident, you care LESS, you more liable to just laugh off her dumb shyt. You remain the type of man she got with, you literally are a better bf bc of it. :pachaha: bytches be in happy relationships and don’t know the real reason why …

Again, I cannot explain this phenomenon and I’m not advising dudes to cheat on their s/o, but :manny:
You not wrong about most of that but I dont like the notion that if a dude just plain dont like something, its due to insecurity. A nikka just cant not fukk with some shyt without all the pseudo psychology from GED holders on twitter. :pachaha:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Breh came across weak. I remember when I met Maxwell how he swooning my fiance at the time(now my wife) and gave me props also. I could care less cause at the end of the day you can’t control what someone does if they want to do it. I was throwing props to him while telling out loud i get I know my woman fine as shyt. She loved and even told me she loves how confident i am in myself to not feel some type of way( even tho max did nothing disrespectful, neither did she). But I ain’t trippn cause at the end of getting women never been an issue for me. It’s been keeping one around that I want to be consistently bothered by lmao.
Isn’t that maxwell in your avi? :pachaha:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You not wrong about most of that but I dont like the notion that if a dude just plain dont like something, its due to insecurity. A nikka just cant not fukk with some shyt without all the pseudo psychology from GED holders on twitter. :pachaha:
you can actually make an argument that he’s more secure if anything. Going by the definition, An insecure wouldn’t stand firmly on what he believes in.

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
He's a stay-at-home dad. He's not in a position to entertain other options.
:heh:

Yea so I think we’ve gon off course with the whole ‘he a bum’ thing. He my be a bum ….but he ain’t a regular bum bruh. If he can get into spaces to access and bag Keke Palmer , he got some level of clout/access/business.

Also, they (she) has money for nannies. If he can get Keke Palmer he can get literally any level of regular chick and they gon throw it at him (before this). He got hella options if he shake this shyt off and man up

Braman

Superstar
Daps

10000%.

It’s a very dirty game. Women run online discourse and say all sorts of dumb shyt. If a man challenges it—-with rather tame straightforward logic at that——it’s ‘ah ah ah , why you arguing with a woman :umad:‘.

Men know this and become shook to be ’that guy’ so that fungus of sec work logic has grown and grown and to certain women that means it’s correct and they apply it irl .

Which is why I said earlier if you’re talking to a younger woman raised on this type thinking and she’s never been checked, yea you’re screwed

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Keke Palmer baby daddy doesn’t want her out there dressing like a slut because he dont want coli brehs lusting after her... like we been doing. He ain't wrong.

We had a couple threads on her body these last couple of months. If any of us who had a significant other whose body was being talked about with multiple men saying "raw" or @Michael's Black Son saying "raw and regret" or @Cat piss martini saying he'd drop an oven off in her, we would feel some type of way.

Open boy lowkey trying to restore the feeling of an era bygone, a time of values and shame and dignity.

I like half naked thots as much as the next man. But I stand with him and India Arie.

I want to see the brehettes naked too. But let me see it privately. Don't be out here baring it to the entire world like a whore.
Also I’m pretty sure it was less about what she was wearing and more about how she was behaving.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Outfit doesn't bother me and I haven't seen any vids of Usher outright disrespecting her (he's not slapping her ass, grabbing her neck, kissing her, etc). If that outfit bothered me as a spouse or boyfriend I sure as fukk wouldn't air it out on twitter, even worse yet criticizing the mother of my child publicly. That's not how you should operate, period.

The thing that's more interesting - and quite telling - are the responses from women. I'm fine with "she can dress like that." Cool, whatever, the outfit doesn't look outrageous to me. But apparently as the breadwinner, Keke is in charge and what she says goes according to multiple viral reactions. And he should be happy playing the background and no one should know his name. And all this is coming from the brigade of women who say a man being friendly to another woman is a turnoff. A man smiling at another woman is disrespectful. A man liking women's pictures on social media is wrong. And it's disrespectful when the media describes a successful man's non-celeb wife as just "[insert name of man]'s wife," so she should get her own thing going too because you go girl.

My point is simple and two-fold: many women inherently understand traditional concepts of submissiveness when the roles are reversed, and many women are either lying about boundaries or believe they only exist for men in a relationship. Might be a good idea to figure all this out before you get into a committed relationship, fellas.
Very good point. I’ve just come to realize that MOST people are full of shyt. He was wrong to address it on social media, and she was wrong for being on that man like that. No man or woman would have been cool in yhat situation of it was done to them.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
At this point it's like trying to keep a boat
from taking on too much water with a pasta strainer.
nikka carry the baby and walk behind her
like you been doing.
so usher singing to keke is what made
him stand up to piss?
keke is enjoying her post baby
kiss on the forehead from Gawd.
Ass and Tittys.....besides her fit was tame.
UKVu0t8.gif
Who whole ass was out in thong see thru. That’s tame? Lol