Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Could have been worse. Justin Timberlake might have got the draws from her right then and there.
PY3QRTj.gif

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Interesting how many brehs are saying the outfit fine, so yall letting your chicks go ass out to anywhere but a beach or pool ?
:jbhmm:
I’m a woman but yeah no man ive been with would have a problem with me wearing that at a concert or club but tbh I’m not a conservative dresser to begin with :manny:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The moment your girl steps out the house like that you already lost. If you didn’t like it at the show you didn’t like it when she got dressed, say something then.

Honestly, you know if that’s your girl from the jump. You wouldn’t catch Michelle Obama out there like that.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if men should strongly take into consideration power dynamics when deciding to mate. Personally im very conservative/traditional when it comes to relationships, if the women is not acquiescing to your program its not gonna work.

Now in “the culture” for modern dating everything is all topsy turvy and men are letting women run the asylum.
I definitely don't have all of the answers, but adults generally cannot be controlled. He is looking rather weak in this. A woman will stand beside a man she feels is a leader. You can't make someone act the way you want. He needs to continue to be there for his child, but leave his woman. There is no coming back from this. Respect is gone.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Her outfit is fine but the way she jumped into Usher’s arms is CRAZYYY
This

If I'm dating a woman like Keke in show business who already was wearing stuff like that... it is what it is. Photoshoots? Red carpet? Expected

But the CONTEXT of that outfit is a huge problem. Why the fukk she letting Usher sing into hear ear with her ass cheeks hanging out :mjtf: