Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Daps
Was Nia Long or any other woman who call out dudes on twitter called lame?

Women and betas threw a pity party for Nia when she went online and expressed her feelings.
Women call out men all day on social media for all kinds of shyt but it's a problem when a man do it??

I'm asking for understanding.

he was literally filming and bragging on keke's ass on his social media a few days before this so he can't complain about her outfit if you ask me. on the other hand i seriously doubt nia was participating in the acts that got ol boy fired lol
do you really want understanding or you just wanted to vent :skip:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
he was literally putting her ass on his social media a few days before this. i seriously doubt nia was participating in the acts that got ol boy fired lol

It's OK when she and other women do it but it's a problem when a man do it.

Gotcha

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
so you are saying wearing an outfit is equivalent to cheating? lol, ok gotcha nothing further :huhldup:

I asked about Nia Long and how many women vent on SM and call out their men, nobody says anything but when a man express his feelings, it's an issue.

Let's not act like every woman that vents on SM is calling out their man for cheating. Let's act like we have logic, understand and can see through bullshyt

Women call out their men and men that are not their man on SM all day on SM for any and everything

Let's be fair and not judge

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Do you know what it would take for a man to feel that desperate to tweet that? She was clearly on some foul shyt before that. I’m not buying this benevolent superstar hierarchy y’all are pulling when it comes to rank disrespect.

Unless his number was literally blocked there’s no way he didn’t already have a similar convo with her before this. You don’t just snap like that sitting at home fuming.

And she got what she wanted too. Now she’s gotta stand on that independent woman bullshyt and be one. Another statistic instead of humility.

"Do you know what it would take for a man to feel that desperate to tweet that?"

is killing me. lmao.. relax with the hyperbole. he's not a battered husband.

it was a joke but he meant what he said, it backfired and here we are.
the internet and people that want to fukk Keke won. now they know she dates losers and dummies people will think they have a better chance than they did originally.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he was literally filming and bragging on keke's ass on his social media a few days before this so he can't complain about her outfit if you ask me. on the other hand i seriously doubt nia was participating in the acts that got ol boy fired lol
What a man posts of his woman is different from what a woman posts of herself.

You know this is different.

Stop it.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Was Nia Long or any other woman who call out dudes on twitter called lame?

Women and betas threw a pity party for Nia when she went online and expressed her feelings.
Women call out men all day on social media for all kinds of shyt but it's a problem when a man do it??

I'm asking for understanding.
Why did Nia say about her dude :patrice: