Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Daps
I don’t think it’s gonna be up to him at this point.

His best bet is to put another baby on her. Try to tire her out. Wear her down until he’s strong enough to cheat with one of her friends. Hopefully have an exit strategy where he gets enough custody to get child support,

Gotta build that social status, he put one baby in her but that's not enough, he should bide his time, build his strength :laff:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
How are white women any different?!? :mjlol:

I should have specified ‘other ethnicities’. And to be clear I don’t even date white women myself….but I’m older and in the dmv. I have enough options to cast a wide net. For youngins without that, yea keep ya options open :mjgrin:

To answer your question, American black women are undergoing an existential crisis, in less than 10 years went from being feminist and not needing a man to being hypergamous and using a man , ‘soft life’, with literal propaganda telling them normal is not enough. Then add in the weight of ‘breaking generational curses’, absent fathers causing all sorts of shyt YOU gon deal with, then you got the influence f stripper rappers and shaderoom. The monolithic and impressionable nature of black culture. It’s an uphill battle if you’re younger and dating women raised into all this.

Women from other cultures are less likely to be poisoned by all that. Key words less likely

Superstar
Daps
He aint that far off from the truth. When it comes to sistas, I've gotten a hell of a lot farther being an a$$hole than I have being "nice" and "square".

I don't date other women so I can't speak to that except to say that among our women, there definitely is that guttural appreciation for a man who colors outside the lines.
it sounds like u like female a$$holes :patrice:

Daps
Interesting how many brehs are saying the outfit fine, so yall letting your chicks go ass out to anywhere but a beach or pool ?
:jbhmm:

that's why they are yall's chicks and why keke is that gworl. know the difference :snoop:

she aint gotta answer to the supervisor at the call center to keep the baby fed.
she aint gotta do what her man "let's her" do in order to have a roof over head

#bars

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
yep

nikka i goto home depot n get a pack of aerators
818mS0N1pvL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

jus to change the pressure on some of these nikkas aunties mommas and grannys...sinks

just to eat purple hull peas and pound cake... and put my elbow in their belly buttons..

give me the keys to the diesel ima wreck it......ion give a damn got damn me
giphy.gif