Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the reason he chooses to marry her is because of this do you really think she's going to change? Naw she's going to double and triple down on it since it got her a ring in the first place..
I don’t think it’s gonna be up to him at this point.

His best bet is to put another baby on her. Try to tire her out. Wear her down until he’s strong enough to cheat with one of her friends. Hopefully have an exit strategy where he gets enough custody to get child support,

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
His mistake was saying this publicly on Twitter where people live for roasting and pulling cards. He should have had a private conversation with her.

But a relationship with a woman breadwinner is tough. Especially if he not contributing to their household. It looks as if his ego is getting the best of him. And Keke has been getting a lot of publicity too and has been looking better than ever. I don’t see this lasting much longer.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

21K likes. They called me a madman

packing-suitcase.gif

packing-over-packed.gif

passport-animation.gif

young-businessman-talking-on-smart-phone-in-front-of-airplane.jpg

540460765earth-spinning-rotating-animation-45.gif

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
What kind of feminist woman raised bulljive is this?:scust:
:ufdup: not my fault your father didn't teach you the game.

Mine did. :pachaha:

That woman ain't yours until you lock it down. Full stop. Especially if you ain't even close to being the breadwinner like the nikka she had a baby with. As far as I'm concerned, he's the baby momma and should play his position accordingly. His baby daddy outside working rn.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Crazy thing is people on social media digging up old tweets, acting so shock that keke would have a baby by a man who has these types of views.

Keke has said some shyt about black people in the past whether it be about Mike Brown, food Stamps, defending R.Kelly, etc.

If you ask me they deserve each other :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So basically if you the breadwinner you can do whatever you want in your relationship.

This won't backfire on these simple minded broads at all :mjpls:

It's literally been backfiring for them for hundreds of years

:mjlol:

People are in here mentioning what Kevin Samuel's reaction would be to this case as if he wasn't promoting the idea of the breadwinner being able to "exercise their options" by sleeping with women other than their wives.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think it’s gonna be up to him at this point.

His best bet is to put another baby on her. Try to tire her out. Wear her down until he’s strong enough to cheat with one of her friends. Hopefully have an exit strategy where he gets enough custody to get child support,
It's always up to the man to choose to marry a woman. Do you think Keke will do it? Even if she does, do you think she'll post it? Do you know how many of her fans will slander her for that lol