Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Slut Shames her Outfit: “It’s the outfit… You a Mom”

Daps

See...

Now in the reverse situation we'd have a discussion about how a woman with limited or less income is in a vulnerable position, the power dynamics are problematic, she has no choice but to stay, etc. When it's a man you're worthless because despite all that you do, you aren't doing everything.

im pretty sure a good part of those times it's an actually problematic situation like him beating her ass or being financial abusive or ACTUALLY cheating or something like that. aint nobody in the entertainment business supposed to be acting like an abused spouse over a played up stage performance, because clearly this is how his baby is getting fed. use some nuance and logic

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How is Keke a hoe? She hasn't been linked to any man besides him as far as I know.

I do know that she had a situation with Trey Songz, but... wasn't that, like, rape???

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

The amount of women online justifying this :francis: can't tell if they're trolling or they dont get it... either way...

At this point fellas, do what you want and find a woman that'll accept it.

If they're going to say you should be okay with your gf getting serenaded by another man, ass cheeks hanging out, and geeking over a shirtless man...

Then you should find a woman okay with you fukking other bytches if you have more money than her :lolbron:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
A woman's money don't mean she disrespect you TF
You set ground rules and boundaries at the start of the relationship
Dude fukked by trying to speak up now
At to the fact that she's an actress that probly will be scantily clad in bed with dudes kissing on em
He's in over his head, get the CS and keep it pushing bruh

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
A woman's money don't mean she disrespect you TF
You set ground rules and boundaries at the start of the relationship
Dude fukked by trying to speak up now
At to the fact that she's an actress that probly will be scantily clad in bed with dudes kissing on em
He's in over his head, get the CS and keep it pushing bruh
His boys gonna clown though 🤡

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

See...

Now in the reverse situation we'd have a discussion about how a woman with limited or less income is in a vulnerable position, the power dynamics are problematic, she has no choice but to stay, etc. When it's a man you're worthless because despite all that you do, you aren't doing everything.

So which way to go, what to do, etc? I hope brehs take this as an opportunity to understand the game. Get in decent shape, be healthy, go out to restaurants (yes, by yourself!), get a good job, find a hobby, and ensure you are always operating from a position of strength when contemplating dating. If she's not what you want, walk away and don't cry about it on the internet. Go find someone else.

Brehs need to understand that income doesn’t determine manhood otherwise a woman would be a man. You are a man because of your physiology. If you could be a man because of being the breadwinner then these single mother raised boys would be better adjusted. These women act masculine as fukk but still create Finesse2tymes(see:his mother)

Some of these panderers are feeding womens penis envy

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
If you wanna have fun, have fun, why put it on camera for millions to see knowing it's not a good look.

That's like a dude going out of his way to film himself cutting up in the VIP room of the strip club.

Let Lebron grab on RiRi ass, these same women defending this sad shyt will be on his bumper talking about how he is disrespecting Savannah