Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
100%. Likely if that team has a good line, they’re not picking that high. But line and D are so important.
Majority of high pick QBs will never win

The QBs that win have an Oline or strong defense w/running game
Cause the QB is only as good as his line

Everything else is window dressing and dudes are fooling themselves looking at flashy plays instead of the score at the end

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Never forget
The Bears traded down to avoid drafting CJ Stroud and now want to do it again for the 2nd year in a row in order to keep Justin Fields :mjcry:
Getsy would still be his OC, we wouldn’t have DJ Moore, we wouldn’t have Darnell Wright (the only offensive lineman who’s been healthy all year), we wouldn’t have Tyrique Stevenson, and we wouldn’t have the top pick this year.

There’s NO way CJ would have the season he had with the Texans if the Bears drafted him. I doubt the Bears would’ve won 7 games either (should’ve been 10).

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's a little different in this case as well regarding a top QB. The top QB isn't going to the worst team in the league.

The Bears are the ~10th-worst team in the league able to draft a generational/borderline generational talent at QB like they were the worst team in the league.

This is more like when a really good player falls down the draft to go to a much better team and everybody realizing all those teams made a mistake passing.

If it weren't for that trade, Caleb would be completely out of range for the Bears to draft minus a complete shelling out of their future.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Never forget
The Bears traded down to avoid drafting CJ Stroud and now want to do it again for the 2nd year in a row in order to keep Justin Fields :mjcry:

The more I look at Williams the more Im starting to lean towards ur stance. Hes a great kid, chicago did him no favors with getsy n the bad teams his first two years. But u simply cant pass on a prospect like Williams falling into your lap.

Chicago fans for some reason are super invested in seeing jf possibly develop into middle of the line qb.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's a little different in this case as well. The Bears are the 10th-worst team in the league able to draft a generational/borderline generational talent at QB.

I wouldnt even say bears are 10th worst either. Packers game was ugly but the team didnt have its all pro CB and it showed.

Williams literally playing like a normal good rookie probs wins 9-10 games next year.

My thing is if jf needs an elite defense, line, wr room and excellent playcaller to be good. Not even great. You got the 1OA lol, move on. Its a easy decision

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wouldnt even say bears are 10th worst either. Packers game was ugly but the team didnt have its all pro CB and it showed.

Williams literally playing like a normal good rookie probs wins 9-10 games next year.

My thing is if jf needs an elite defense, line, wr room and excellent playcaller to be good. Not even great. You got the 1OA lol, move on. Its a easy decision
Yeah my bad, I meant ya'll had the 10th worst record, I think around the field you guys are much better than that. Definitely not the 10th worst team power ranking-wise.

Really good situation for any player to go to and pretty unfair to be able to get that caliber of QB in that position.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
The more I look at Williams the more Im starting to lean towards ur stance. Hes a great kid, chicago did him no favors with getsy n the bad teams his first two years. But u simply cant pass on a prospect like Williams falling into your lap.

Chicago fans for some reason are super invested in seeing jf possibly develop into middle of the line qb.

you just gotta man up and take the shot. This is our chance. We've been blessed with 2 shots to do it. TWO!!!!! a QB starved franchise, we gotta take the chance breh. We just gotta. :mjcry:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you just gotta man up and take the shot. This is our chance. We've been blessed with 2 shots to do it. TWO!!!!! a QB starved franchise, we gotta take the chance breh. We just gotta. :mjcry:

Dont want to end up in a giants situation paying a middle of the line qb 40 mill :hubie:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

The major thing is there are too many y holes right now for any quarterback to succeed. We need a line, and receiver.. Maybe 2. Williams can be Brady and it won't matter if they stay as is

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The major thing is there are too many y holes right now for any quarterback to succeed. We need a line, and receiver.. Maybe 2. Williams can be Brady and it won't matter if they stay as is

Thats cap. The line when healthy is completely fine if not above average. Get a center and it most likely goes to a fairly good line.

I was blinded by homerism too but naw the "no qb could succeed here" shyt is overblown. this team is not terrible. And it has a ton of cap and a top ten pick too. Its malpractice to not pick the QB two years in a row, especially when this one falls in your lap.

That said if they take Maye and hes not Manning reincarnated or some shyt I'm turning in my fan card no cap.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
While we do have holes, I still say Getsy was the main one holding the offense back. Even some of the players implied as much. Coaching (on both sides) was the difference between the current record and being a 10-7 playoff team. Those losses to Denver, Detroit and Cleveland were 95% the fault of coaching.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It doesn't matter who the Bears quarterback is. The problem is that they only have two guys to throw to (Moore and Kmet).