Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If you watched, then you know how many flags negated perfect throws/first downs etc. It was pretty bad (for both teams).

I am not saying JH will ever be elite, but he is clearly making progress. We know that he can be dynamic and put points on the board, but the biggest questions were always:
  • Can he take care of the ball?
  • Can he stop taking unnecessary sacks?

I am PERFECTLY happy with keeping the training wheels on as he continues to improve on the above. In the meantime, just let your all-pro defense do its job.

thank god he can make some progress in his 4th year on a competent team like the steelers.

hes the same exact player. they had like 10 yards in the second half :mjlol:

GatorStaceyAdams

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC (but PGH will forever be home)
thank god he can make some progress in his 4th year on a competent team like the steelers.

hes the same exact player. they had like 10 yards in the second half :mjlol:

You seem to have a vendetta against Fields, and I will admit that I really am not that familiar with his game up until this year.

But all can tell you is that he played MUCH better than what was on the box score. He took care of the ball and did what was needed in the air and on the ground to get the W.

But to answer your first question: people are comparing the two because the Bears could have easily kept JH on the cheap.

But now they are left with a QB that does not appear to be 'generational', and the question still remains: Was it Fields or the Franchise?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You seem to have a vendetta against Fields, and I will admit that I really am not that familiar with his game up until this year.

But all can tell you is that he played MUCH better than what was on the box score. He took care of the ball and did what was needed in the air and on the ground to get the W.

But to answer your first question: people are comparing the two because the Bears could have easily kept JH on the cheap.

But now they are left with a QB that does not appear to be 'generational', and the question still remains: Was it Fields or the Franchise?

there is no vendetta. I want fields to do well. I just think the comparisons are retarded.

The bears would have had to pay fields soon, now you stuck. it would not have been cheap.

You can't really tell shyt from 2 games for a rookie going against two good defenses beyond he has to improve and adjust to the nfl.

it could be fields and the franchise.

He did what was needed :mjlol: yeah Bo Nix was about to set the world on fire but luckily JF was able to outpace him.

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A lot of people are missing the point. It’s not whether Caleb or Justin is better. Its that it literally doesn’t matter who the QB is because the team has been mismanaged at every level for 40 years.