Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Not it's not. HARBAUGH DRAFTED HIM. So that means Harbaugh liked what he saw and knew what he had to do. EBus didn't draft Fields. Fields overall is not a good QB. He's Terrell Pryor. The accuracy and decision making is poor.
I'm not talking about who drafted who. You're supposed to play the hand dealt until it's proven you can't do anything with it, regardless of whether you had a say in it or not.

I'm talking about what the team did after drafting him as far as trying to get the best out of him. Baltimore did everything it could, and Lamar being the player he is ensured that those efforts weren't wasted. I can't say with confidence that Chicago has done everything it could to get the best out of Justin Fields, or made any significant effort to do so until acquiring DJ Moore.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Bears could go 7-10 again but if Williams throws for 4k yards and looks godly then no one will sideeye the pick because you now have the qb. Everything else can be fixed after that
So people would be happy if a team that was trending upwards, got an improved roster (two first round draft picks and cap money), a new OC, and they still finished with the same record or worse simply because the QB threw for 4k yards?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Are you remedial or on drugs? I’m literally agreeing with your comment, hence why I dapped your post.

READ before commenting next time. Christ

Burrow, Herbert and Stroud didnt need everything to be perfect in order to ball out

That’s on you breh. Your post didn’t make it clear which side of it you were on

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So people would be happy if a team that was trending upwards, got an improved roster (two first round draft picks and cap money), a new OC, and they still finished with the same record or worse simply because the QB threw for 4k yards?

Yup.

Bears fans are retarded what more can I say :yeshrug: im one of them :yeshrug:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Are you high?!?

Tank Dell is a 5’8 rookie 3rd rounder—-that Stroud himself had them draft….who the gets hurt but stroud still wins out to make playoffs

Nico Collins is a 3rd rounder who was a season away from being Leqoun Tredwell status.

Dameon Pierce a jag. Devin singletary a cast off on a $1M deal. Da hell you mean ‘perfect’. They are a bottom 10 team talent wise. And that’s conservative. If the Texans went 4-13 no one would have blinked an eye. Stroud is one of best modern examples of NOT needing ‘perfection’ and just being special

And rookie Joe Burrow—-before Chase—-was well on his way, we knew he was it. Even while Cincy had a terrible o-line, mid roster, and went 2-7. Stop it

I told brehs Stroud woulda had the Bears in the playoff mix and they tried to pretend he had a much better supporting cast in Houston. Nan he just made them

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yup.

Bears fans are retarded what more can I say :yeshrug: im one of them :yeshrug:
You’d be satisfied if he had a Jameis Winston type season where the team actually gets worse, but he threw for 4500 yards with 30 TDs and 30 INTs?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You’d be satisfied if he had a Jameis Winston type season where the team actually gets worse, but he threw for 4500 yards with 30 TDs and 30 INTs?

Good sir the bears have never had a WB throw for 4k yards. I watch sports to be entertained. The offensive product they have put out for 98% of my adult life has been embarrassing. If Caleb comes out, wins 7-8 games and looks like a offensive savant thats fine because now you have a qb. If hes good and it doesnt translate to more wins thats an indictment on Flus who everyone hates now so hed be gone and you got ur future qb. Win win. Worst case scenario is if williams puts up…justin fields numbers. Then the pick is a disaster:mjgrin:

Jameis is in rare air no one has fukk it energy like that to throw 30 ints. He had 33 tds btw :mjgrin:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Good sir the bears have never had a WB throw for 4k yards. I watch sports to be entertained. The offensive product they have put out for 98% of my adult life has been embarrassing. If Caleb comes out, wins 7-8 games and looks like a offensive savant thats fine because now you have a qb. If hes good and it doesnt translate to more wins thats an indictment on Flus who everyone hates now so hed be gone and you got ur future qb. Win win. Worst case scenario is if williams puts up…justin fields numbers. Then the pick is a disaster:mjgrin:

Jameis is in rare air no one has fukk it energy like that to throw 30 ints. He had 33 tds btw :mjgrin:
Jameis also threw for over 5k yards that season. That was a hypothetical stat line. Sam Howell came just short of throwing for 4k yards (led the NFL in attempts). He also ended his season with 21 TDs and 21 INTs. You'd be happy with that type of production if the Bears ended up losing less games?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Jameis also threw for over 5k yards that season. That was a hypothetical stat line. Sam Howell came just short of throwing for 4k yards (led the NFL in attempts). He also ended his season with 21 TDs and 21 INTs. You'd be happy with that type of production if the Bears ended up losing less games?

U twisting my words to try to catch me in a gotcha for some reason. I also said looks godly. Did sam howell look top tier this year? No, so ur comparison is fugazi

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
U twisting my words to try to catch me in a gotcha for some reason. I also said looks godly. Did sam howell look top tier this year? No, so ur comparison is fugazi
How is it even possible to look godly if the team finished with a worse record than 7-10 though?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How is it even possible to look godly if the team finished with a worse record than 7-10 though?

You going to keep moving the goalposts or na? Lmk now so I can ascertain should I continue responding :jbhmm:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
You going to keep moving the goalposts or na? Lmk now so I can ascertain should I continue responding :jbhmm:
I’m not. You said you’d be good if Caleb or whomever threw for 4k yards even if the team didn’t improve at all. I’m just wondering how this makes sense because there’s no way we should be the same or worse while adding better talent and depth (and I’m not just talking about at QB), nor should that be acceptable. If we somehow end up the same or worse, it would be a disappointment in my eyes.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m not. You said you’d be good if Caleb or whomever threw for 4k yards even if the team didn’t improve at all. I’m just wondering how this makes sense because there’s no way we should be the same or worse while adding better talent and depth (and I’m not just talking about at QB), nor should that be acceptable. If we somehow end up the same or worse, it would be a disappointment in my eyes.

It was a head ass hypothetical with a bit of truth. Yes I would greatly prefer a gunslinging maniac putting up numbers than the wack ass product theyve been on for years, even if the records stayed the same. Because at least you know the most important player on the team is him.

I doubt they win less games anyway because it wouldnt be hard to eclipse jf as a qb. If jf stays cool too. Hopefully they get a non retard to be the OC this time.