Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
People out there are saying “Do x,y,z for Fields and watch what happens”. I get it. However, I say “Do x,y,z for Caleb and watch what really can happen”.
I feel the Bears are closer than people think, and it’s just more feasible that they can build around Fields by stacking even more talent quickly with the assets they will have because that defense looks almost ready (need another pass rusher and a possible replacement for Eddie Jackson at safety), and the offense are still a few pieces away (receivers, offensive line). If you draft Caleb, it’s gonna take longer because he’s going to have rookie struggles, plus they won’t be able to improve the roster as quickly. That’s assuming Caleb ultimately reaches his potential. If the Bears draft him and the Bears finish with a worse record than they did this season, it would get bad for him. He won’t get the ”he’s just a rookie” pass because everyone felt he was better than Fields and was supposed to take them to the next level.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Objectively speaking, they probably need to trade him just off the business side of things and draft a QB/WR combo. I just don't know that the QB in question should be Caleb fr. Maybe Daniels. Penix. In any case, I hope lil breh go out wit a bang this weekend.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh fukk our rivalry for a second and be realistic usc don’t have WR that’s projected to be a draft pick in the first three rounds or they don’t have a offensive lineman that’s projected to be drafted all three of Washington wide receivers are projected to be drafted in the first 3 rounds and Washington has one of the best o line in the country
You’re talking about right now. Coming into the season we had one of the best projected WR rooms in the nation even after losing Addison.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
People in here have said it already but I think you keep Fields, trade the pick down, grab Harrison Jr, and build the trenches.

I don't know if throwing a rookie QB into that same situation with no improvements to the line and no additional receiving threats is a good idea. Just look at the Panthers right now, they kinda did that same thing :francis:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before the season and early in the season I'd say trade Fields, but he showed improvement this season to the point where I think he can be a starter on a winning team. And I'm not sold that Caleb's going to be special and not just a solid starter.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Before the season and early in the season I'd say trade Fields, but he showed improvement this season to the point where I think he can be a starter on a winning team. And I'm not sold that Caleb's going to be special and not just a solid starter.
shown improvement? :dahell:

wheres this narrative of him improving coming from?

this is his last 5 games in which everyone is dikk riding him and the Bears for:

59% completion, 1,044 yards, 4 TD's and 3 INT's and 78.6 QBR
and for u new aged nikkas, he got 289 rushing yards and 3 rushing TD's

This nikkas is just as ass as he started.

:camby:

Last edited:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Cowherd broke it down earlier All the stats ,fields trash(fun to watch tho).only Zach Wilson has a equal qb rating & dude got benched :mjlol: draft homie from usc & trade this bust
I try to hear you out at times , you just continue to type corny ass sport take after take , have you watched a bears game this year or do you watch espn sport shows all day :heh: Never mind You don’t watch game breh

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I try to hear you out at times , you just continue to type corny ass sport take after take , have you watched a bears game this year or do you watch espn sport shows all day :heh: Never mind You don’t watch game breh
Missed 11 games in 3 seasons ,2nd worst qb rating out all qb’s that qualify , turns the ball over once a game bu bu but espn shut your bytch ass up and bring some substance

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
seems like u the one who watches ESPN if u thinks Justin is good or improved because that's their narrative trying to push this Packers/Bears game.

the nikka is ass juice. Numbers dont lie. nikka cant even post over a 100 QBR, has several games where his completion % is less that 55, every damn game except TWO he has only thrown ONE TD.

bu bu but Justin has improved and is our future :dead:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MHJ is a generational talent. Larry Fitzgerald type levels. You’d be an idiot to pass on him.

And i’m a big Rome Odunze fan.
That’s great. And Fitz never won shyt, as great and dominant as he was.

It’s a QB driven league. You can have a Randy Moss or Megatron type WR and not win shyt if the QB play is suspect.

If the Bears pass on Caleb and he turns out to be what people think he will be, while Fields pretty much continues to play the same or worse….the entire Bears front office and coaching staff will be fired.

You don’t pass on potential elite QBs. You can pass on potential elite WRs all day, they don’t win you shyt.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That’s great. And Fitz never won shyt, as great and dominant as he was.

It’s a QB driven league. You can have a Randy Moss or Megatron type WR and not win shyt if the QB play is suspect.

If the Bears pass on Caleb and he turns out to be what people think he will be, while Fields pretty much continues to play the same or worse….the entire Bears front office and coaching staff will be fired.

You don’t pass on potential elite QBs. You can pass on potential elite WRs all day, they don’t win you shyt.
A lot of if’s to support your statement lol. They can get MHJ and another qb in 1-2 years. Bears will be ass for years. Caleb isnt a cant-miss prospect.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A lot of if’s to support your statement lol. They can get MHJ and another qb in 1-2 years. Bears will be ass for years. Caleb isnt a cant-miss prospect.
The Bears will be ass for years? How? They have 7 wins right now, and they literally blew 3 games with double digit leads in the 4th quarter. They had multiple coaches dismissed before they even played half of the season too. 1 being their defensive coordinator.

Their defense has been a problem after acquiring Sweat. PLUS they have a shyt load of draft capital and capspace. Why would the Bears be ASS for years exactly?

:dwillhuh: