Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
the draft haul from *one* of those years has already been clearly massive for chicago :mjlol: acting like fields is holding the city at gunpoint or something you ain't serious
:mjlol: and none of it would be more massive than an actual franchise QB.

Nikkas acting like this would be a Herschel Walker trade 2.0

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Trubisky actually took them to the playoffs and had a positive impact on producing winning football.

Look at Trubisky's 2nd year numbers. Fields has not shown anything close to that.

I don't care how many times he runs around like a headless chicken. You have to combine it with good passing numbers.
Trubisky was not better than Fields :mjlol:

I don't give a good goddamn what his numbers were. I watched them both, every damn game. Trubisky had a better team around him. DJ Moore is better than Allen Robinson, but that's it. Hell, even Nagy was better than Getsy. Don't even get me started on the defense which was ranked #1. Tarik Cohen was arguably the Bears best player on offense that year, not Trubisky. Also, Cohen was returning kicks as well, getting us good field position. Our KR and PR both suck.

Last edited:
Daps
Trubisky had one of the best defenses in the 2010s decade but he led the bears to the playoffs :dead:
So did Jim McMahon in his era, don't see what your point is. Trubisky still made a probowl, took his team to the playoffs and is a better passer of the football , (which is what is pretty much is all about in that position)

The Bears right now are winning in spite of Justin Fields due to improved defense and facing mediocre quarterbacks.

Fields numbers in his current hot-streak are hot garbage.

The best QB they've faced in this stretch was a 38 year old Flacco and he easily outplayed Fields.

Last edited:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
So did Jim McMahon in his era, don't see what your point it. Trubisky still made a probowl, took his team to the playoffs and is a better passer of the football , (which is what is pretty much is all about in that position)

The Bears right now are winning in spite of Justin Fields due to improved defense and facing mediocre quarterbacks.

The best QB they've faced in this stretch was a 38 year old Flacco and he easily outplayed Fields.
Trubisky was a pro bowl alternate :mjlol: And :mjlol: at trubisky being a better passer but you know what you got it :hubie:fields is :trash: and Caleb will save us :blessed:

Daps
Trubisky was a pro bowl alternate :mjlol: And :mjlol: at trubisky being a better passer but you know what you got it :hubie:fields is :trash: and Caleb will save us :blessed:

Trubisky in his prime was a better passer than Fields has ever shown in the NFL by every statistical metric. This is just not an opinion.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
So did Jim McMahon in his era, don't see what your point is. Trubisky still made a probowl, took his team to the playoffs and is a better passer of the football , (which is what is pretty much is all about in that position)

Dawg, just say you don't watch the games. The Bears are not winning in spite of Fields. He has made plays and made something out of nothing multiple times. Fields has been playing well given the circumstances (dumb play calling, receivers dropping wide open passes, offensive line making dumb mistakes).

Flacco played HORRIBLE in that game until the 4th quarter. How can you say he EASILY outplayed Fields?

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Dawg, just say you don't watch the games. The Bears are not winning in spite of Fields. He has made plays and made something out of nothing multiple times. Fields has been playing well given the circumstances (dumb play calling, receivers dropping wide open passes, offensive line making dumb mistakes).

Flacco played HORRIBLE in that game until the 4th quarter. How can you say he EASILY outplayed Fields?
I’m telling y’all bear fans these dudes in here don’t want games at all that’s why I’m don’t going to even waste time and debate

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

By your take, it seems Fields has played at a top level and the rest of the team is holding him back. :mjlol:

Do u ever have any criticism for one of the worse QBs in the league? :dahell:

all i see is u slurping a QB who has only thrown ONE td in every game expect two of them :dead:

but yea, Fields is playing great aint he :troll:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
By your take, it seems Fields has played at a top level and the rest of the team is holding him back. :mjlol:

Do u ever have any criticism for one of the worse QBs in the league? :dahell:

all i see is u slurping a QB who has only thrown ONE td in every game expect two of them :dead:

but yea, Fields is playing great aint he :troll:
Jordan Love throwing 30 TDs and yet Cole Kmet has more receiving yards than damn near anyone on the entire Packers team :russ:
This shouldn't be possible according to Fields fans, cause you apparently can't judge a QBs #'s unless he has an All Pro team surrounding him :mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Reading the comments. I actually am now pretty convinced most Bears fans want to move on with Caleb.

At the end of the day, the advantage here is that if Chicago drafts Caleb no one’s really going to blame them except a small pocket of people. That’s literally been the guy the last two, maybe three years everyone’s been talking about. If dude has a good Combine/Pro Day it’d basically be all but settled.

Last edited:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
seems like u the one who watches ESPN if u thinks Justin is good or improved because that's their narrative trying to push this Packers/Bears game.

the nikka is ass juice. Numbers dont lie. nikka cant even post over a 100 QBR, has several games where his completion % is less that 55, every damn game except TWO he has only thrown ONE TD.

bu bu but Justin has improved and is our future :dead:
8 win Green Bay packers :mjlol: You in the same boat as us, at least we got the number 1 pick , I see why you in every bears thread…y’all just stuck in the middle….its burning that cheesehead soul that we’re on every media outlet

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
8 win Green Bay packers :mjlol: You in the same boat as us, at least we got the number 1 pick , I see why you in every bears thread…y’all just stuck in the middle….its burning that cheesehead soul that we’re on every media outlet
Yea u got me there :stopitslime:

yall in the media spot light for all the wrong reasons :mjlol:

Same boat? nikka we have our franchise QB. Yall just have a QB who is ass and a bunch of draft picks. Get good. U figured after sucking for so long yall would be decent but nope.