Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This goofy clown just types to type. Bears dont even have their second cuz they traded it for sweat. If they take a qb itll be williams anyone entertaining anything else is just the musings of a retard (yes thats you :ld: )Not only are you an unfunny, unserious, uncharismatic, lame ass poster but now we can add uninformed to it.

Learn to read, no you can learn to get off our dikks :mjlol:
This idiot mad because we giving input to his shytty team :mjlol:

i know it must be frustrating to have all this talent and draft picks yet still end up as a bottom feeder team(or the , wait untiil next year team). :mjlol:

fukk it, ill wait until sunday to shyt on ya to end your season. Go around in circles in this thread in the mean while :umad:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He's not a statue at all
He's just not particularly mobile but he's actually excellent at navigating the pocket and avoiding pressure
Penix has well over 1000 drop backs the last 2 seasons and has only been sacked 15x
Cause unlike overrated Fields with all his mobility who takes sacks constantly, Penix actually knows how navigate a pocket and get the ball out on time with accuracy
let it be breh, these Bear fans are just plain out retards when it comes to football evaluation..

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This idiot mad because we giving input to his shytty team :mjlol:

i know it must be frustrating to have all this talent and draft picks yet still end up as a bottom feeder team(or the , wait untiil next year team). :mjlol:

fukk it, ill wait until sunday to shyt on ya to end your season. Go around in circles in this thread in the mean while :umad:

You certainly earned that neg rep, terrible poster for years na :lolbron:

If packers win idgaf. Go pick Williams . There is no bad situation here you clown ass nikka.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
The #1 overall pick, ideally, should be a can't miss prospect that fills a need significantly enough to change the aspirations of the team taking him.

Marvin Harrsion Jr. fits that bill for the Chicago Bears.
I remember when Reggie Bush was can't miss and generational. Then he went #2 after Mario Williams (which was a surprise to everyone). Mario actually had a better start to his career and Reggie never became that generational back everyone thought he would be. Coincidentally, both Reggie and Caleb went to USC.

Edit: In case there was any confusion, my post was in reference to everyone who says you just CAN'T pass on Caleb with the #1 pick.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
people seem to agree with me starting with your current QB :mjgrin:

You aint seen me in here fawning over JF1 :dead:

You can ask any of the bears fans on here Ive been on if we move on we move on. His passing production is not hard to replicate at all. The haul for first is enticing but if they go with Williams Im fine with it to :yeshrug:

I literally said that nikka has been objectively mid

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
position matters :dame:

If I have a top-3 pick, im taking a LT, QB or Edge. Those are the most impactful position in football.

I get that, but when you see what Josh Allen became when Stefon Diggs showed up, or what Tua became when Tyreek/Waddle showed up, or what Jalen Hurts became when AJ Brown showed up, or what Burrow became when Chase got there alongside Higgins, or even what Fields is starting to be with DJ Moore... the right WR(s) can change a lot for a previously average/meh QB.

It shouldn't be a foregone conclusion for a QB to go #1 overall unless you've started fresh with a new regime like Houston did or are in rebuild mode. The Bears aren't in full rebuild mode anymore. With what the defense is being since getting Sweat, it wouldn't be unrealistic for Chicago to think they are a couple of pieces away from playoff contention, especially if they retain Jaylon Johnson.

In a situation like that, you take the best player available relative to team needs.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I remember when Reggie Bush was can't miss and generational. Then he went #2 after Mario Williams (which was a surprise to everyone). Mario actually had a better start to his career and Reggie never became that generational back everyone thought he would be. Coincidentally, both Reggie and Caleb went to USC.

Fair point :ehh:

This recent run of Ohio State WRs has made me a believer, though. Barring injury, I can't see any of their highly-touted guys -- such as MHJ -- failing.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that, but when you see what Josh Allen became when Stefon Diggs showed up, or what Tua became when Tyreek/Waddle showed up, or what Jalen Hurts became when AJ Brown showed up, or what Burrow became when Chase got there alongside Higgins, or even what Fields is starting to be with DJ Moore... the right WR(s) can change a lot for a previously average/meh QB.

It shouldn't be a foregone conclusion for a QB to go #1 overall unless you've started fresh with a new regime like Houston did or are in rebuild mode. The Bears aren't in full rebuild mode anymore. With what the defense is being since getting Sweat, it wouldn't be unrealistic for Chicago to think they are a couple of pieces away from playoff contention, especially if they retain Jaylon Johnson.

In a situation like that, you take the best player available relative to team needs.

A WR + O-lineman is a far better team building draft than QB + WR or QB + O-lineman. You fill two positions of need instead of 1. They don't need a QB.

They have a team ready for a playoff spot and that could go out the window if the rookie QB isn't ready.

I don't believe Poles is moving Fields. They'll take that pick because they get what they need this year and another first for next year. The extra first is too valuable to pass up because they can keep it or use it in a trade if there's a veteran they want.

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man I thought there were some bad takes in the Bears season thread. Its clear a lot of yall have dont watch the games.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Y’all legit blew two games you had won.

Take the haul for the pick. Look at Pat Mahomes right now . You need talent to win no matter how good the QB is or may be.
Pat mahomes locked up a playoff spot and division title in the loaded AFC with the worst receiving corps in the league...