Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For me personally, I’d rather see a high-potential QB step into a clean position. Manning, Herbert, etc. we’re given keys to the franchise with no backlash from fans because they got a clean slate. I’m tired of cats who go to teams with controversies and drama from day 1.
Man, if Caleb is HIM and balls out like Stroud or some shyt in Year 1, Chicago will not give af about Justin Fields anymore. Trust me
:mjlol:

Chicago fans get behind their teams and players once they put on that uniform. For years, fans were telling themselves Mitch Trubisky was the guy

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why do people keep saying he has to be paid alot of money next year... This isn't true. Also, more high level players need to get paid then just QB. Drafting a bunch of game changing first rounders with low contract value helps the finances just as well.
Right, it's nothing in writing that fields is guaranteed a 35+ million dollar contract. He very well could get a 20 to 25 one instead as dictated by his subpar play and I bet he'll gladly take it because no one else would offer more

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Also there is a third option... trade the 1, trade fields Draft Penix or Daniels :yeshrug:

Daniels is being slept on by a lot of people IMO
Whoever drafts Penix will have their franchise QB. I keep saying that Bears need to grab him. He's not on a lot of draft boards as a high draft pick so Bears dont need to use their first rounders to get him. But if they do get him, they will have an actual legit QB.

But these nikkas riding so hard for Fields so fukk 'em, they deserve mediocrity :pachaha:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Like in the first clip, the way dude processes things is simply different. The no-look/look off passing, awareness of the action around him during a scramble, the subtle feints, knowing to keep the defense in front of him, etc. Then the dynamic arm. It takes a special talent to play ball like that and it’s not something you see often. I’ll be very surprised if he doesn’t work out in the NFL.

Fields is a resilient QB with a good head on his shoulders, seems like a likable dude, I get it.

However, they don’t have the same potential on that field imo.

I see it like how other people have broken it down: Caleb if he reaches his potential is a game breaker like Mahomes, Lamar, Josh Allen, etc. are. That’s the difference between dude and every other prospect this draft along with Fields - at their best they don’t have same game breaker ceiling.

Last edited:
Daps
Whoever drafts Penix will have their franchise QB. I keep saying that Bears need to grab him. He's not on a lot of draft boards as a high draft pick so Bears dont need to use their first rounders to get him. But if they do get him, they will have an actual legit QB.

But these nikkas riding so hard for Fields so fukk 'em, they deserve mediocrity :pachaha:

They'll also have a 25 year old with a history of 2 ACL tears before stepping on an NFL field. :dead: Almost like there's a REASON he's not very high on so many draft boards... :unimpressed:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
They'll also have a 25 year old with a history of 2 ACL tears before stepping on an NFL field. :dead: Almost like there's a REASON he's not very high on so many draft boards... :unimpressed:
It’s like dudes watch one college football game and is like :gladbron: he’s the best qb in the draft penix is a statue in the pocket and that’s not working in todays game

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Its high risk high reward. Better than sticking with a losing ass QB who wont get u no where :manny:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Like in the first clip, the way dude processes things is simply different. The no-look/look off passing, awareness of the action around him during a scramble, the subtle feints, knowing to keep the defense in front of him, etc. Then the dynamic arm. It takes a special talent to play ball like that and it’s not something you see often. I’ll be very surprised if he doesn’t work out in the NFL.

Dat highlight clip shytting on Fields throwing in the snow pass :picard:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It’s like dudes watch one college football game and is like :gladbron: he’s the best qb in the draft penix is a statue in the pocket and that’s not working in todays game
:childplease:

This isnt an in the moment type shyt that u be on with Fields and his late season fraudulent display. Penix wont be drafted high and is worth the risk. But then again, u think Fields is the answer so :mjlol: