Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

BEARS DONT HAVE QUESTIONS WITH JF
THROWING ABILITY.

JUST SAY YOU DONT WATCH THE BEARS.

THE KID IS A TOP 5 TALENT AT THE QB POSITION.
HES JUST BEEN HAMPERED
BY THE COACHING.

HE MAKES THROWS AND RUNS
THAT ONLY 1 OTHER QB
IN THE LEAGUE CAN.

:devil:
:evil:

But instead of firing the coaching staff, the Bears are bringing back the same staff that’s hampering JF

Make it make sense

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
What is the upside to keeping Fields other than an emotional decision.

Fields ranks by stat 2023

- YPG (23/32)
- TD% (11/32)
- INT % (26/32)
- YPA (21/32)
- QB Rating (21/32)
- QBR (22/32)
- COMP % (27/32)
- Sack % (31/32)
- EPA/Play (22/32)
- Success rate (27/32)

At best, he'll be a middling QB who will average 170 passing yards for his career and rush for another 50 yards while throwing 2 TD's and 1 INT and fumbling the football.

Fields has like 1 game in his career he threw for more than 300 yards (!) :mjlol: CJ stroud already has 6 games with 300+ yards and he's carrying a less talented roster to the playoffs because he actually sees the field and delivers the ball on time.

This is the Quarterback Fields has shown to be till now. Solid not great.

Take, Caleb Williams who is a vastly superior talent and passer and could legit be the next superstar QB.

Even if he never lives up to expectations and is no better than Fields, you still reset the QB contract to a rookie one and you have tons of extra cap space for another 5 years at least. Get a 2nd round pick for Fields and a 4th.

They have to pay Fields all that money next year and he has an awful record and mediocre passing stats.

Great kid, but its the truth!
Why do people keep saying he has to be paid alot of money next year... This isn't true. Also, more high level players need to get paid then just QB. Drafting a bunch of game changing first rounders with low contract value helps the finances just as well.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You get a new QB no questions asked.

You can’t show disinterest in a QB for years, have all the unnecessary controversy by not committing to him AND switch OC’s every year (Getsy probably getting fired this year)

That’s a fukked up environment for any QB to thrive in. Plus if you pass on a QB and fields struggles the fans will completely turn on him and chances are the Bears throw him under the bus. Bears needs to admit they fukked this up with Fields and move on. Let him play somewhere else

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I see people say Fields’s arm is comparable to Caleb’s. Stop.

Arm strength isn’t everything, but Fields can probably throw it ~70 yards max while Caleb is up there in that 80-85+ yard tier with QB’s like Mahomes, Favre, Herbert, Josh, etc. There’s a clear visible difference between the two when it comes to velocity and range.

When two QB’s go up to throw their hardest and someone can throw it 10-15 yards more at max strength, that’s an enormous difference. The NFL is a grown man’s league and having a flexible, dynamic, explosive arm like that is something not many of the best-of-the-best will ever reach. That will allow you to do shyt in the league like you could do playing backyard football. True gunslinger shyt.

I honestly think Chicago should pass on him because some fans are being very unreasonable. It’d be great for a generational arm talent like Caleb to get a clean start. Washington, New York, etc. would be ideal.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I aint even talking shyt as a rival either. But these Bear fans are so focus on trying to find their franchise QB that fields can suck for 13 games and end the last 3 good and still wanna keep the nikka. Like nah, u living in the moment type of shyt. Didnt Fields pull this shyt last year too? Showed promise at the end when their season was already over? Talking about fields gonna take it to the next level. Then when 2023 rolled around it was the same shyt...

He did the same exact thing. I'm over it breh. I'm still sick we passed on Stroud

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
First Take just ran down some of his stats and he last in a bunch. His career highs this year were mid stats, looking at 4Q only he was only 52% and a lot of ints :picard:
It's bad breh, I can't understand how we getting tricked into keeping him again

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What is the upside to keeping Fields other than an emotional decision.

Fields ranks by stat 2023

- YPG (23/32)
- TD% (11/32)
- INT % (26/32)
- YPA (21/32)
- QB Rating (21/32)
- QBR (22/32)
- COMP % (27/32)
- Sack % (31/32)
- EPA/Play (22/32)
- Success rate (27/32)

At best, he'll be a middling QB who will average 170 passing yards for his career and rush for another 50 yards while throwing 2 TD's and 1 INT and fumbling the football.

Fields has like 1 game in his career he threw for more than 300 yards (!) :mjlol: CJ stroud already has 6 games with 300+ yards and he's carrying a less talented roster to the playoffs because he actually sees the field and delivers the ball on time.

This is the Quarterback Fields has shown to be till now. Solid not great.

Take, Caleb Williams who is a vastly superior talent and passer and could legit be the next superstar QB.

Even if he never lives up to expectations and is no better than Fields, you still reset the QB contract to a rookie one and you have tons of extra cap space for another 5 years at least. Get a 2nd round pick for Fields and a 4th.

They have to pay Fields all that money next year and he has an awful record and mediocre passing stats.

Great kid, but its the truth!

It's all emotional, wishful. I'm burned out on this crap. The kid can't win. He's not a good enough QB. Time to move on.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol:

Yal just be saying anything on here
For me personally, I’d rather see a high-potential QB step into a clean situation. Manning, Herbert, etc. were given keys to the franchise with no backlash from fans because they got a clean slate. I’m tired of cats who go to teams with controversies and drama from day 1. They appreciative of the QB they got and that’s that.

I don’t even think Andrew Luck had this much resistance from the fan base when they moved on from Peyton Manning.