Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
We need a new Center as well

Fill out your rooster and then try and find a qb on a rookie contract not the other way around. Fields if he doesn’t develop isn’t going to command a payday like that and if he does he is worth it.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Started more games than chase daniel too

Both are good analysts, but JTO has superior production quality.

LMAO

1 DUDE LASTED 4 SEASONS
WHILE THE OTHER LASTED 13.

ALL OF THOSE STARTS CAME
IN ONE SEASON
ON A BUM ASS TEAM NO ONE
REMEMBERS
AND THATS WHY NO ONE REMEMBERS HIM BUT 49ER FANS

:devil:
:evil:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

LMAO

1 DUDE LASTED 4 SEASONS
WHILE THE OTHER LASTED 13.

ALL OF THOSE STARTS CAME
IN ONE SEASON
ON A BUM ASS TEAM NO ONE
REMEMBERS
AND THATS WHY NO ONE REMEMBERS HIM BUT 49ER FANS

:devil:
:evil:

I dont really care who remembers jto and who doesnt, he was a trash qb

I just wanted to set the record straight here that dude has played in the NFL and has started more actual games, thats all.

I wasnt the one who decided to use "who the fukk is this guy" trope to discredit jto's analysis as opposed to the other trash qb:pachaha:

Daps
I mean, you have to think like a business. You trade Fields for picks to improve the defense and offense and use your two top ten picks to select a WR and Caleb at QB. Financially, it doesn't make sense to keep fields. He's not proven himself to be good enough to justify some large pay day to keep him either. Financially, the correct move is to trade him

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I like the Bears and Fields, but unfortunately you can’t risk it. It sucks ass, and he is unlucky af for being in an unstable team but you learn from this.

Learn from Fields. Don’t just surround Caleb with trash like y’all did Fields early.

- Trade Fields for a 2nd and 3rd this year
- Get Caleb #1
- Get the 2nd best WR with your pick (Nabers)
- Get a C and OT with the early 2nd round picks (Bears own pick, and the Fields trade pick)
- All the rest of the picks should then be D (Edge, Corner).

Caleb with DJ, Nabers, and a new C and OT is perfect for the O. It’s much better than how y’all set Fields up.

The Bears will be good and I hope Fields will be wherever he goes.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we’ve talked about this ad nauseam and the convo will only continue. it’s a very interesting situation to be in. at the end of the day, it’s going to come down to the front offices evaluation of Caleb. if they think he is transcendent and a future mvp level qb, they prob take him. trading for a haul and building around Justin & the defense sounds great too. Bears are in a great spot regardless

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obviously draft a qb. Fields hasn't shown enough to think he can be a consistent long term starter and he will be due for a contract soon. I think there are a few qbs coming out that can atleast match field's production. The fact that this is even a questions tells you it's time to move on. He's putting up rookie qb numbers and is likely going to demand a decent contract, why not draft an actual rookie and accelerate the rebuild for cheap.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we’ve talked about this ad nauseam and the convo will only continue. it’s a very interesting situation to be in. at the end of the day, it’s going to come down to the front offices evaluation of Caleb. if they think he is transcendent and a future mvp level qb, they prob take him. trading for a haul and building around Justin & the defense sounds great too. Bears are in a great spot regardless
a lot of dynamics at play here. we need to know the potential haul Poles can get trading #1 too. Justin definitely has the locker room too but i don’t know how Poles values that

it’s also been said that Eberflus is coming back, it would seem to not make sense to bring him back to pair with Caleb. if you wanted Caleb, they should bring in a new staff more offensive minded

I don’t know the right answer because I haven’t scouted Caleb. It’s really gonna come down to how he is graded

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
I like the Bears and Fields, but unfortunately you can’t risk it. It sucks ass, and he is unlucky af for being in an unstable team but you learn from this.

Learn from Fields. Don’t just surround Caleb with trash like y’all did Fields early.

- Trade Fields for a 2nd and 3rd this year
- Get Caleb #1
- Get the 2nd best WR with your pick (Nabers)
- Get a C and OT with the early 2nd round picks (Bears own pick, and the Fields trade pick)
- All the rest of the picks should then be D (Edge, Corner).

Caleb with DJ, Nabers, and a new C and OT is perfect for the O. It’s much better than how y’all set Fields up.

The Bears will be good and I hope Fields will be wherever he goes.

Best solution I've seen. Caleb Williams with Nabers and Moore :ohlawd:

Justin Fields is still the worst QB in his own division, I'm not sure why everyone has fallen in love with the nikka because he's been "ok" for the past 5-6 games.