Keep Justin Fields or draft a new QB?

If you in charge who is the Bears QB in 2024?

• Fields

• Caleb

• Maye

• Penix

• Other prospect

Results are only viewable after voting.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Mitch beat GB :unimpressed:

right, that's the 1st step and Fields can't even do that. We aren't winning games, We aren't beating Green Bay and he's not having big passing days. What are we keeping him for?

yall trying to cub the Bears, turning them into some loveable losers, fukk that. Get rid of these guys that aren't working out. I'm sick of the losing and being outclassed by the Packers. Get some real deal passing talent at QB for the first time in a generation under center in Chicago. This is our chance.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Whether they keep him ir get rid of him and draft a qb. What I dint understand us the people who are fans if temas in Chicago division wanting then to get rid of him. Wouldn't yall want them to keep him if yall think he sucks

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'm a tell you JF fans right now... DO NOT watch this tape, don't do it. :pachaha:

This is BAD football and I'm sick of seeing this mess masquerade as Pro offense. He's just not a good QB. It's time to move on. Fire this entire Coaching staff, hire Jim Harbaugh and start over.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm a tell you JF fans right now... DO NOT watch this tape, don't do it. :pachaha:

This is BAD football and I'm sick of seeing this mess masquerade as Pro offense. He's just not a good QB. It's time to move on. Fire this entire Coaching staff, hire Jim Harbaugh and start over.

YOU REALLY POSTING
THE FIRST FEW GMS OF
THE SEASON WHEN THE OFFENSIVE PLAY
CALLING WAS AT WOAT LEVELS?

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That nikka posting like a weirdo. Aint seen him in the team thread once :jbhmm:

Also has a peculiar definition of what a bust is

YEA I WAS VERY CONFUSED
WHEN I SAW HIM CLAIMING TO
BE A BEARS FAN...

YOU KNOW I JUST STARTED BACK
WATCHING THIS YR SO I THOUGHT
I MISSED SOMETHING.

:devil:
:evil:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

I don’t even know who he is:russell:

At least I know they played in the NFL

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
That nikka posting like a weirdo. Aint seen him in the team thread once :jbhmm:

Also has a peculiar definition of what a bust is
like I said, I'm done watching this crap until the Bears really start trying to win. Trading out of the no. 1 pick 2 years in a row is NOT trying to win when this team hasn't had a legit franchise QB in forever.
Bboystyle knows how much I hate the Packers, I'm sick of losing to them. This crap we keep putting on the field we won't ever win. We used to own Green Bay, we've lost so much to them they have taken over the series lead. I can't take it anymore.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
like I said, I'm done watching this crap until the Bears really start trying to win. Trading out of the no. 1 pick 2 years in a row is NOT trying to win when this team hasn't had a legit franchise QB in forever.
Bboystyle knows how much I hate the Packers, I'm sick of losing to them. This crap we keep putting on the field we won't ever win. We used to own Green Bay, we've lost so much to them they have taken over the series lead. I can't take it anymore.

Objectively speaking poles moves has made this team much better this year from where it was. Its still a rebuild.

Fields or williams IDC I trust what poles is cooking I just wish people would discuss both options logically and not with estrogen laced rants or box scores.