Keep It Real Coli, Were you bullied or was the bully in school?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
nikkaz knew not to bully me in school. I was backed by vice lords AND gd'z. Im talkin OG nikkaz. Them nikkaz had the attitude that I don't bother nikkaz, and I mind my own business, so if nikkaz try to start shyt wit me, don't even hesitate to make that call and they would have soldiers waitin outside the school when the bell rang

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I was bullied in middle school. There was this dude named Nathan he used to pull my hair until I would fall, pinch my boobs, he even bit me once. :sad:

He did a lot of other stuff but I don't want to talk about that. :sadbron:

:wtf:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, never bullied. You don't get bullied when you keep the :birdman: face on.

Although I used to have a gym class 2nd period in 6th grade and one time I came through smelly as fukk. They let me have it that day. :wow:

Come to think of it when I used to ride the bus home I was one of the youngest kids on the bus when I started middle school. I used to hang out with the 7th and 8th graders in the back of the bus and they used to mess with me but not in a bullying type of way. More like a big brother type shyt.

I remember vividly i got in a fight with one of the kids on the bus and ended up busting his lip. His father came looking for me on the bus the next day. In fact that entire week I remember the cops searching for me but the dudes in the back always hid me from them I don't think bullies would do that. :patrice:

Last edited:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Neither.

I can only recall one incident where some chick tried to bully my little sisters (and by default, me); I had to check her real fast but after that, I didn't have any other incidents with anyone.

Cappy77

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was bullied. My sister and I were really skinny and the only blacks in the honor society.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long story short, I was bullied, until the day that I wasn't.

Eh fucc it, long story.

This dude named Eric Edmonton... Used to fukk with me back in 8th grade. Came from one of those st0rmfr0nt military families. For whatever reason, he decided one day he was gonna fukk with me. :manny: I was a late bloomer and young (I was 11 in 8th grade) so I didn't have a whole lot of physical presence yet so this dude stayed fukking with me for like 2 weeks. One day on the bus I looked over and saw him showing his squad this .45 he brought to school. It wasn't necessarily for me, but that's the kind of "Doomsday Preppers" motherfukker he was.

So one day in gym we're playing ball. I'm playing the point and I think he was the 2 or 3. I pass the ball his way but he wasn't looking and that shyt hit him in the head. He threw off his camo jacket and came at me, bro. Started swinging and throwing kicks. I dodged all but one, that shyt caught me right in the chin. I reeled and fell back. Didn't hurt tho, I guess it was adrenalin or something cause I got up and didn't give a fukk that he was probably packing. He saw the :demonic: in my eyes as I started toward him and said, "What are you gonna do, ******?"...

About 18 feet away on the bleachers, were a couple of my boys. Lamont and Lemont (they were twins, yes that really is what they were named) overheard this shyt and what went from a fair fight became a very bad day for the young white man. We beat the living fukk out of him on the court and had him coppin' pleas. He never bothered me again.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO