Keep It Real Coli, Were you bullied or was the bully in school?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
My first day of high school was rough, I was from a hood that wasn't well liked and it was a neighborhood against a whole county. When our bus pulled up niccas were muggin n' sh1t. When we had to introduce outself and say what school we came from, sh1t got ugly. This nicca that was in my hood didn't tell niccas where he was from because he was scared.

I stood up and told niccas and niccas started talking sh1t throughout the whole period and in the halls after class. I took that sh1t in stride until this big ass nicca stuck a piece of gum to my Fubu jersey. I walked off and went and bought a lock from the library and walked up on that nicca and started beating his muhfukkin ass. Blood was all over the hall and then my other niccas popped off on some of his other friends. After that I didn't have one more problem, I fell back and let them niccas beef.

Then niccas found out who my cousin was and I got nothing but respect and pounds in the hall. Niccas thought my cousin was going to come up there and fukk sh1t up. The administrators pulled me in the office after I was suspended for 10 days and begged me not to have my cousin up there.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
In high school, it was interesting. I wasnt the "popular" person, but I had plenty of good friends. :shaq:

YBE

Banned
Daps
I wouldn't say bullied.

I was like barely 5"6 for most of high school. because of it, nikkas thought i was p*ssy.

I wasn't :shaq:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i wore glasses, was short and skinny, plus gr 9 was the first time in my life i was out of private school and in a public school

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My first day of high school was rough, I was from a hood that wasn't well liked and it was a neighborhood against a whole county. When our bus pulled up niccas were muggin n' sh1t. When we had to introduce outself and say what school we came from, sh1t got ugly. This nicca that was in my hood didn't tell niccas where he was from because he was scared.

I stood up and told niccas and niccas started talking sh1t throughout the whole period and in the halls after class. I took that sh1t in stride until this big ass nicca stuck a piece of gum to my Fubu jersey. I walked off and went and bought a lock from the library and walked up on that nicca and started beating his muhfukkin ass. Blood was all over the hall and then my other niccas popped off on some of his other friends. After that I didn't have one more problem, I fell back and let them niccas beef.

Then niccas found out who my cousin was and I got nothing but respect and pounds in the hall. Niccas thought my cousin was going to come up there and fukk sh1t up. The administrators pulled me in the office after I was suspended for 10 days and begged me not to have my cousin up there.

:laugh:

Daps
I was really neither, I was too funny to be bullied and too big. But I never really picked on kids because I wasn't necesarily one of the cool kids all my school career.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Luckily I was never bullied. That shyt looked traumatizing and I felt sorry for the dudes who had to deal with that. I remember this one dude named Demetrius who used to get it bad. Dude was skinny as fukk, never got any love from girls, and used to get body slammed on a regular basis.

On our senior trip to Disney world, dude got dragged out his room into the hallway in his fruit of the looms. It seem like everybody was in the hallway that night too. All I could do was watch :dwillhuh:

:wtf: :laff:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I was bullied cause I was overweight....but then I got skinny round junior year...and all the sudden nikkas started to be koo with me...kids are weird

YBE

Banned
Daps
Aight....i'll keep it gully. One thing I'm ashamed of. Growing up, i never backed down from a fight. My hands ain't perfect and i ain't win every scrap but, i never (besides this story) bytched out.

i was going with one of the baddest bytches at school & because of it, every day some lame would try to step to her. she was somewhat out of my league & nikkas was :wtf: and hating. looking back at it, that hoe probably fed into the attention, while i was getting butt hurt & fighting nikkas every couple days over it. I ended up catching bad blood with like 20 dudes & heard that on the last day, every last one was planning on hopping me. i only had like 5 nikkas i was tight with at school (moms choiced me out to another HS. my real crew was at the one crosstown) & none were really bout that life.

I took the L & rode home with my bytch that day :takedat:

My pride was a little hurt though :deadrose:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I had a big brother that was heavy into weight lifting and always down for a fight, so bullies were never a problem for me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't bullied but most people are teased for something. Depending on how you respond to the teasing will decide whether or not it will drift into bullying.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i got cracked on in middle school because i was poor as fukk and used to wear no name plastic sneakers and slacks all the time.

but i always knew who my friends were. thats why to this day you never see me rock what everybody else is wearing. i do my own shyt, and I'm a ill dude. can't go a week without somebody asking me where i bought a particular piece...