Keep it 100...... would you have gotten out the whip?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yea if buddy in the car was 6'3 250 that raging whiteboy woulda sat his ass on the curb and waited for the cops

Doctor Gonzo

Head full of acid
Daps
Video: Camp Pendleton Marine Goes Apesh*t On Motorist In Road Rage Incident: LAist

The camera person is a paralyzed female Marine. This fukking juicehead man :snoop:

Lol @ his voice breaking cause he's getting hysterical :heh:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Wait a second, you mean people here are saying that the right thing to do would have been to get out of the car?

You mean tot tell me that people here are claiming they would have stepped out and fought this creep?

WHAT THE FVCK!?

:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
would have made sure one wasnt in the chamber
and would have combed his damn head...
a0yqua.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'd have run that crazy motherfukker over, I know that much.

And go to jail for it? :comeon:

This is why we have s many of our kind in jail. We have that "dont give a fukk" mentality and dont care how the law works. But it's the white man that's holding us down. :dry:

illwittdeez

aka Breh Wyatt
Daps
Reppin
Da Yo 330, Ohio
Wait a second, you mean people here are saying that the right thing to do would have been to get out of the car?

You mean tot tell me that people here are claiming they would have stepped out and fought this creep?

WHAT THE FVCK!?

:mindblown:

nah (well not me at least) dude handled it his own way nothing wrong with that but individuals handle situations different, the thread starter said keep it 100 so I did, I would have gotten out the car.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
And go to jail for it? :comeon:

This is why we have s many of our kind in jail. We have that "dont give a fukk" mentality and dont care how the law works. But it's the white man that's holding us down. :dry:

There are a ton of hit and run accidents that go unsolved. You can look that up. Also, that motherfukker is was crazy as hell. It's not like he'd be killed:mjpls:

And sit down with the social commentary brother bean pie, this isn't that serious.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There are a ton of hit and run accidents that go unsolved. You can look that up. Also, that motherfukker is was crazy as hell. It's not like he'd be killed:mjpls:

And sit down with the social commentary brother bean pie, this isn't that serious.

There you go again. "Hoping" you'll get away with shyt. Thats where ya'l always seem to fail. Leaving too much too chance

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
:salute: to dude to making the marine soul burn slow. If marine REALLY was about that life, he would of just broke the window

Exactly. Plus, he started flexing more when his friends came :pachaha:. You can tell he didn't really want it.