Keep it 100...... would you have gotten out the whip?

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
he aint bout dat life... if he was he would have busted the drivers side window and dragged him out..... white ppl i tell ya :mjpls:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
He coulda at least pretended he was bout that life when the people came to hold back the crazy dude. He could have got out the car on some 'hold me back' type shyt 'Your lucky these dudes is holding me back son' :flabbynsicksabo:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Fighting in the streets over random bullshyt can end your life. My rule of thumb is: fight your way up out of a corner if you have to, otherwise let them talk all they want. Kicking on my car is a different matter, but again you gonna fight possibly to the death over a dent?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
first of all, as SOON as he would have kicked my car, it would have been over. :madjames:

plus, peep how dude turned it up a few notches when the people came running across the street. he knew that they would try to hold him back and calm him down. so he made himself look 'crazy' :rudy:....even raised the pitch of his voice a few octaves....:heh:

the conclusion: dude in the car did the right thing for him and his situation. if i had my paralyzed sister in the car, i probably would have stayed put too. but i definitely would have been shooting him the :jawalrus::umad::youngsabo::lolbron: faces the entire time he was yelling. just to let him know that just because i'm not getting out of the car, i'm not scared of you and i think you're funny. but if i was alone......:scustcos: but then again, i don't think he woulda turned it up like that with a nikka.....:yeshrug:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The driver has the patience of Ghandi though... :skip:

And so do I. Who cares about all the names some crazy crakker calls me.

But then he kicked the car, hit the window, and disrespected my queen. My ruger is easy enuf to get to while sitting, so I would have just showed him the burner and hopefully he would back off.

If not, I would have beat his ass....(the self defense is documented on phone video) remaining calm during a fight and having actually skill and experience > crazy crakker rage any day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prime example of a guy with a bark louder than his bite. I gauruntee that he saw dude was a p*ssy looking dude so thats why he started with him knowing he had the advantage. I seriously cant stand most marines

most marines are corny. my bro is one and i can beat his ass. they're glorified G.I.s. they basically do the same shyt as a soldier in the army, but they get called a marine. shyt is wild lame. they're also usually the first to die in wars, which makes it all the more :snoop:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand not getting out, the driver looked like a straight nerd, so he was obviously scared, but why not just drive away?

Unless his car was broken down, he should've just drove away.

And the marine is obviously me tal, were them 2 other men with him from the start?

If so, their even more p*ssy for being so scared as to not even try to calm him down for fear of reprisals, was he with a girl as well?

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
There are some battles in life worth risking your life over. This isnt one of them. He'll stab you to death and probably get 6 months in a mental institution where he'll get to fukk the pawg nurse whilst you're rotting underground.