Keep it 100...... would you have gotten out the whip?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I'm guessing the glove box was empty... :mjpls:

nikka was supposed to be like:
stock-photo-happy-man-traveling-by-car-25717921.jpg

stock-photo-angry-man-with-gun-driving-car-25717708.jpg

Rem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my opinion, he handled it right. He made the marine dude look like a deranged lunatic that he is. It's basically a long term (avoiding a potential needless police record) vs short term (a "win" in the fight) thing.
fukk getting a police record over a 2 minute animalistic squabble to "prove a point to his girl". Any girl that wants to break up with his man because he is reasoned and controlled enough to avoid a needless situation like that...deserves to be fukked off by that man anyway.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He lost the respect of his chick anyways. Deep in her soul she knows her dude ain't bout that action and b#tched up when the funk popped off. A man just kicked in your car door, called u a p*ssy and called your woman a c*nt (which is the ultimate disrespect for white folks) and a whore and you sit there stoned faced and shook on the inside. He would have had more respect by getting out and taking that L.

no he wouldn't. if u know ur ass would get beat, aint no point letting the whole world seee it. unless u get cornered and aint nothing u can do, then u goto do what u goto do.

dude handled it well though. i wish i coulda seen the whole clip of the other dude getting arrested and put in the police car. lol

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
neegas talking about losing the respect of a beetch when most beetches dont even respect demselves..u neegas are suckas o

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Dude made the right move. He has video evidence of the guy threatening him and trying to damage his car. Him and his lawyer lookin at the footage like :smugdraper: :salute:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I could see dudes criticizing the driver if the other dude broke the window and put hands on him, and the driver still didn't fight at that point. Once you're backed into a corner and have no choice, you fight no matter how much advantage the other person has

But the driver had the choice to leave the car and possibly get his ass kicked/killed, or stay inside and hope the lunatic didn't go too far in his little "rampage". He chose right.

as a result, dude was left standing outside the car screaming like a moron. He acted like he was all "HULK SMASH" but he didn't even give a good effort in trying to break the window. He probably wanted the driver to come out on his own so once he kicked his ass, he wouldn't look like the one in the wrong since the driver would have technically stepped to him. Since the driver stayed inside, all he could do is yell and try to antagonize with no luck

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If he really wanted to get to him though he would have broken the window and did the damn thing. I think he just wanted to make a scene after he saw who was in the car.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Logically speaking, driver did the right thing. But if it was me, as a black man in America, I refuse to let a white dude yell at me like that and call my girl a c*nt(unless he was some Brock Lesnar or Dan Anderson looking muhfukka) without me atleast attempting to put in that work.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
all that huffing and puffin honestly that dude really didnt want it....when there's real beef aint no talking or huffin and puffin he was just trying to psyche himself up.....if he really wanted it he woulda smashed that window off the bat and got to that dude....u saw after a while people had to use little force to hold him back......all bark no bite

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
He lost the respect of his chick anyways. Deep in her soul she knows her dude ain't bout that action and b#tched up when the funk popped off. A man just kicked in your car door, called u a p*ssy and called your woman a c*nt (which is the ultimate disrespect for white folks) and a whore and you sit there stoned faced and shook on the inside. He would have had more respect by getting out and taking that L.

:rudy: Man shut the fukk up

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
The only reason the white dude was acting like that was because guy with the glassess looked like a frail nerd...

If I was that nerd I woulda just got my ass whipped that day because just looking at his dumb cac face yelling at my girl like that woulda made me throw them hands

K.O.D

CCP
Daps
Reppin
Chrys Escalade City
the guy in the car is a straight up killer, and he knows it! overall let the bi-tch talk yap shii--iiit that wasn't rage more like a cry for help.