Keep it 100...... would you have gotten out the whip?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
some drunken moron on st pats day walking up and down on a busy street i was on and was hitting the windows of the cars that were trying to inch passed him and not hit him....no one was checking him and he got close to mine...i unbuckled my seatbelt and got right into the zone thinking if this mufukka hits my car im hopping out and putting my boxing skills to use...he hit the windows of the car in front of me then he went to trade words briefly with somebody on the sidewalk..in which i drove as quick as possible then dude went back and started doing that bullshyt again..i was glad i didn't have to resort to a nikka moment:whew:..because it would have been very bad if i had got out of that car:birdman:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Have you ever fought someone on roids? You minds well be fighting someone with a weapon unless you can knock them smooth out within the 1st few seconds.

i have and i punished that nikka:smugfavre:..took awhile though cuz he was a glutton for punishment..i punched that nikka in the throat to finish...can't rage on somebody if you can't breathe:birdman:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's not worth it.

I can actually fight very well, and am pretty strong for my size. But I only fight if it's worth it because we live in the era of suing.

If I get out, give him the beats, I guarantee one of his boys are going to tell him to sue me. A three minute beatdown could cost me thousands in court fees to deliver.

Now, if I dont get out the car and he keeps kicking my car and threatening me, and I got it on tape.... Im about to get paid :jawalrus:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Logically speaking, driver did the right thing. But if it was me, as a black man in America, I refuse to let a white dude yell at me like that and call my girl a c*nt(unless he was some Brock Lesnar or Dan Anderson looking muhfukka) without me atleast attempting to put in that work.

It's all on camera breh. I would have told my girl to keep that camera steady and pick out a nice Michael Kors Bag :win:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should have gotten out on the strength of his door getting repeatedly kicked in, f#ck the female. Assuming that was wifey in the ride and not some random bird, yeah...you can't be on some hoe shyt and keep your manhood, I don't care what u niccas say.

:manny: File a police report with the video as evidence, his insurance pays for the damage. Keep it movin. Life is chess.

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm a nikka and getting sued is the last thing on my mind me and my girl would of hop out and jump his bytch ass

Family Man

Banned
Daps
So they're saying this CAC had PTSD. If it was a black man he would have just been a violent thug. Man I hate CACs and their double standards.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
you have to look at situations in terms of the outcome you want. not only am I not a fighter in the least, but even if I could handle the person what would the point be? I wouldn't even have sat there listening. Accelerator.

as for the stuff about "oh you won't impress the girl", if the girl wants me to fight someone to impress her she's with the wrong guy. :yeshrug:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Loud barking...

thought he smelled some p*ssy so he barked louder..

I'm knocking this dude out and being done with it...I don't do all that talking shyt...

Daps
Reppin
NY
I woulda swung up the door open to crack his nose or kneecaps at least n then proceed to the 15 second melee then pull off

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the guy in the car is a straight up killer, and he knows it! overall let the bi-tch talk yap shii--iiit that wasn't rage more like a cry for help.

Interesting spin on the situation :leon:

Bottom line the dude was a psycho and the other was shook,I respect him for keeping his calm.

Do we have a reason for the altercation?